Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
one of my all time faves.

here's another, Mark Knopfler.

I have been playing guitar for over 40 years and when younger never appreciated MK or DS..freaking talent. Clean and people struggle with the notes.
Some off those Steely Dan session guitarists as well.

Come on man. My daughter went 3 times before she was 2 years old. Cubs fan SMH. 😂😂
A trip to Wrigley for a day game is still on my bucket list. Would also like to visit Fenway. What makes Dodger stadium good to me is the scenery looking out at the mountains. When I got to go, it was mid April and a balmy 74 degrees in the stadium and those mountains still had snow on them.

I've been a fan of carb cycling diets for muscle gain. All the way back to the Anabolic Diet.
Well, long term then. That’s okay, it has a goal for you. I just hate to hear of someone having a New Year’s resolution to lose weight and following a diet this time of year, not realizing that our bodies are built to store fat this time of year for winter warmth. Spring is a better time to start.

No time to catch up right now so skipped around a lot. No time to argue but just to make sure everyone knows I am a Christian, wish everyone was, and know most don’t want to be. I dislike mayo unless it is mixed with mustard and ketchup on a good burger. Now some kind person tell me the news of the recruiting weekend please.
2024 DB Marcus Goree also said in a video linked on his recruiting thread that UT is definitely in his Top 2. He was then asked what other school was in his Top 2, and he couldn't name anybody. That's a good signal.

A trip to Wrigley for a day game is still on my bucket list. Would also like to visit Fenway. What makes Dodger stadium good to me is the scenery looking out at the mountains. When I got to go, it was mid April and a balmy 74 degrees in the stadium and those mountains still had snow on them.

Yankee stadium is a good trip as well. I don’t like the Yankees but the mini museum (monument park) is really cool.

Who was the troll?
Marco. He used to be half way decent here, but in the last 8 months or so. He finds delight in posting stuff he knows will get some riled up. Hell, I don’t even know if he actually believes what he posts anymore since he admitted to trolling on here and finds delight when he does.

Steve Howe, Stevie Ray Vaughn, Joe Bonamassa, David Gilmore, Chet Atkins, Joe Pass, Django Reinhardt, Jerry Reed, Tommy Emanuel, B.B. King, Derek Trucks, Steve Vai, Brian May and on and on. Session players Brent Mason, J.D Simo, Tommy Tedesco, Louie Shelton, Larry Carlton, Glenn Campbell, Hank Garland, James Burton, Grady Martin and on and on......

Well, long term then. That’s okay, it has a goal for you. I just hate to hear of someone having a New Year’s resolution to lose weight and following a diet this time of year, not realizing that our bodies are built to store fat this time of year for winter warmth. Spring is a better time to start.
Ugh. I don't do dieting, especially as a "resolution". I'm more into lifestyle choices. There were years that that lifestyle was carb cycling. For another season it was the glycemic index. For the past year or so, I've been a big fan of intermittent fasting.

I've not been a fan of "bursts"--i.e. live like a low discipline slob then try to fix it in failing bursts. Study, and live what makes sense/works.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
Ugh. I don't do dieting, especially as a "resolution". I'm more into lifestyle choices. There were years that that lifestyle was carb cycling. For another season it was the glycemic index. For the past year or so, I've been a big fan of intermittent fasting.

I've not been a fan of "bursts"--i.e. live like a low discipline slob then try to fix it in failing bursts. Study, and live what makes sense/works.
I’m 59 years old and weigh what I did in high school. That wasn’t always the case. I made the lifestyle choices of giving up sodas (they’re disgusting), don’t eat fast food, there’s a reason why it’s so cheap. I really started watching what I was putting in my body. If you do it right, your body will go through a cleanse every two weeks of getting rid of the impurities.

I have no problem with my taste being different than others. And I understand some people love a fresh cut tomato on white bread with mayo and salt.

But what I will not stand for is for anyone to try and sell the belief that a slice of fruit on plain white bread with ONLY mayo is the best sandwich on the planet?!? YOU ARE DEAD TO ME!!!
Tomato, mayo and bread is the beginning of a sandwich that is desperately in need of, at a minimum, some bacon (and possibly other things as well).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back