Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

You seem to be defending him a lot. Are you sure you’re not him?

Are you sure you were an English teacher?

There was no way to misunderstand what I said about Cam Seldon yet you (and others) somehow did.

There's a good many small minded folk on here. I didn't think you were one of them.
So, I'm thinking you just don't understand enough about football or you couldn't read...

Reactions: BigALWiLson

There was no way to misunderstand what I said about Cam Seldon yet you (and others) somehow did.

There's a good many small minded folk on here. I didn't think you were one of them.
So, I'm thinking you just don't understand enough about football or you couldn't read...
And there you go doing what everyone calls you out for. Insulting and belittling people. Nobody has a problem with you talking about football. The problem comes when someone disagrees with you. Instead of arguing like everyone else does, you start insulting and belittling others.

Now, as far as what you said about Cam, I don’t even remember. I simply noticed there was someone in several threads defending you so I asked him if he is actually you. Ha ha! You could have laughed about it, scrolled on by, given it a big 🙄, or vehemently denied it so we would know you were lying. Instead you insult my professional abilities and naturally make your usual point that no one knows as much about football as you.

And there you go doing what everyone calls you out for. Insulting and belittling people. Nobody has a problem with you talking about football. The problem comes when someone disagrees with you. Instead of arguing like everyone else does, you start insulting and belittling others.

Now, as far as what you said about Cam, I don’t even remember. I simply noticed there was someone in several threads defending you so I asked him if he is actually you. Ha ha! You could have laughed about it, scrolled on by, given it a big 🙄, or vehemently denied it so we would know you were lying. Instead you insult my professional abilities and naturally make your usual point that no one knows as much about football as you.
Mr. I think I know it all….He’s a PUNK !

The irony is you didn’t even read the post she was quoting

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Tony was a walking psychological meltdown. Little knows what he’s doing.

This is an interesting defense strategy. My take is that we all have our free speech rights, but what we say each and every time is open for challenge, and the body of our offerings, whatever our motivations, can be fairly used to judge our plus/minus value to our program, just like when we kick around prospects, players, and coaches etc. It is not a numbers game, as the weight of each post is different, good or bad.

Does it really matter whether someone is a troll or a fan if the net result of their words/posts is the same? My biggest peeve is folks that want to take shots but think they can pre-posture a defense with every popular "I hope I am wrong" tag phrase and then hit the post button.
Snarky takes, in volume, seem to elicit responses about not only the posts but the poster. Also covered by free speech. I hate that dissent has to be in the form of a response, and would prefer if we had a "Don't Like" button. I think that would clean up a lot of this written banter. It would most likely be a fairer method as more eye rolling rather than response posting is going on trying not to clutter up the board. I know I have vented in the form of an equally snarky response but passed on hitting the post button. I would have had zero problem the alternative button. Each post could be worthy of a Like, Don't Like, or indifference and save a lot of space. A response defining the basis of the dislike would always be available if deemed worthy.

Reactions: swchandler1988
This is an interesting defense strategy. My take is that we all have our free speech rights, but what we say each and every time is open for challenge, and the body of our offerings, whatever our motivations, can be fairly used to judge our plus/minus value to our program, just like when we kick around prospects, players, and coaches etc. It is not a numbers game, as the weight of each post is different, good or bad.

Does it really matter whether someone is a troll or a fan if the net result of their words/posts is the same? My biggest peeve is folks that want to take shots but think they can pre-posture a defense with every popular "I hope I am wrong" tag phrase and then hit the post button.
Snarky takes, in volume, seem to elicit responses about not only the posts but the poster. Also covered by free speech. I hate that dissent has to be in the form of a response, and would prefer if we had a "Don't Like" button. I think that would clean up a lot of this written banter. It would most likely be a fairer method as more eye rolling rather than response posting is going on trying not to clutter up the board. I know I have vented in the form of an equally snarky response but passed on hitting the post button. I would have had zero problem the alternative button. Each post could be worthy of a Like, Don't Like, or indifference and save a lot of space. A response defining the basis of the dislike would always be available if deemed worthy.
I think utter silence serves as a dislike button. Who cares about “fair”?

If u see a sappy sad sack of helpless sh*t begging for change just say Go vols n drop a nickle in my hat...Welp lost my wallet yesterday and today is my B-Day go figure.I had Just cashed my effin check n figured id just deposit it later.I get home n have never found it!It is what it is luckily was able to hit the Dmv and get n Id befor they closed.

I mean between the wallet n my safe ohhhh n my transmission maybe has 3 to 6 months great news imma have to resort to prostitution I think...It's all good just gonna make the best outta a bad situation but it gets difficult to stay positive won't deny that.

If u see a sappy sad sack of helpless sh*t begging for change just say Go vols n drop a nickle in my hat...Welp lost my wallet yesterday and today is my B-Day go figure.I had Just cashed my effin check n figured id just deposit it later.I get home n have never found it!It is what it is luckily was able to hit the Dmv and get n Id befor they closed.

I mean between the wallet n my safe ohhhh n my transmission maybe has 3 to 6 months great news imma have to resort to prostitution I think...It's all good just gonna make the best outta a bad situation but it gets difficult to stay positive won't deny that.
Happy birthday! Sorry for your run of bad luck.

I've never direct messaged someone on here and I can't figure out how to message you. If you are so inclined, post your email or Venmo (or have a family member post one) so your fellow VN posters can send you gift cards or money for your birthday. No prostitution necessary.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back