Bennett is a fraud?

I totally agree. Graduated high school in 2017. Fast forward to 2023 and he still does not have a degree from UGA. College football is his only calling other than a cook at McDonald’s. How can you be in college this long and still not have an undergraduate degree?

Right. Because the only way one can make a great living is either the NFL or a college degree. 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Hypothetical question here. Take Stetson Bennett out and put Hendon Hooker in - is this Georgia team one of the best teams of all time? I think so.

Watching this semifinal game, the only liability for this Georgia team is the quarterback! Additionally I don’t think he is the most humble of players I’ve seen - and it’s biting him in the butt.

A couple of other questions come to mind.
1. Why was this kid invited to NYC and not Hooker?
2. Is the quarterback position a potential Achilles heel for Georgia moving forward? 👀
Hard to say really, There is no guarantee that Kirby and the OC for UGA would have been able to coach Hendon up the same way Heupel did.

I totally agree. Graduated high school in 2017. Fast forward to 2023 and he still does not have a degree from UGA. College football is his only calling other than a cook at McDonald’s. How can you be in college this long and still not have an undergraduate degree?
He graduated last December with a degree in Economics.

He gets zero credit from me. 1 of his TDs the CB fell down. His 1st TD was a screen that was taken to the house. Bennett is entirely a product of the talent around him. You saw what happened when OSU brought pressure tonight. He folded like a lawn chair. Why OSU stopped bringing pressure is a mystery and is a question I'm sure Ryan Day will get asked repeatedly.

He's not getting drafted before the 6th round if he gets drafted at all. Dude. Is. White. Bread.
I'm sure dude will lose a lotta sleep over your assessment.

Fraud was a strong word. I take it back - a little bit. Not all the way, but a little bit.
Again - can’t argue with his results. But I will always stand by 1.Hooker should have been there over him.
I give the boy all the credit in the world, and he deserves it. But I can hold two tonights in my head at the same time. I can have respect for him and think he and the QB position is a liability for Georgia moving forward. Would anyone trade our QBs for theirs? Not me.
There’s at least 3 ***** ready to take over now that he’s out of eligibility.

Whatever he is or isn't, he won't be playing in the SEC next year....

One of the exceptional QBs that wins when you least expect him to do so.
Hell of a legacy story and will be loved by the GA faithful until he dies.
Will be a commentator on SECN of which they will have to get him a High Chair to sit
He is surrounded by talent but he delivered when it counted.
This is a feel good story nothing more, nothing less, and nothing else.
He can write a book.
I wonder if he has a NIL deal? He does for $1 Million.

Reactions: rdavis007
I don’t like Bennett’s cockiness and he never should have been invited to NYC but his story is impressive. He played poorly for 3 quarters but had a storybook 4th quarter and made some great throws last night. Got to give it to him.

Hypothetical question here. Take Stetson Bennett out and put Hendon Hooker in - is this Georgia team one of the best teams of all time? I think so.

Watching this semifinal game, the only liability for this Georgia team is the quarterback! Additionally I don’t think he is the most humble of players I’ve seen - and it’s biting him in the butt.

A couple of other questions come to mind.
1. Why was this kid invited to NYC and not Hooker?
2. Is the quarterback position a potential Achilles heel for Georgia moving forward? 👀
He is not the only liability. Our pass defense sucks.

He graduated last December with a degree in Economics.
He sure didn’t. If he did why don’t he wear the SEC graduate patch? According to the SEC website he didn’t graduate in 2021 or 2022. And you will not find anything on the UGA website as he graduated. He was supposed to graduate with Economics Degree, but he didn’t for some reason. He does not put the Student in Student Athlete. Even more the reason why Hooker should have went to New York over him. Hooker was doing work on and off the field. Bennett on the other hand was not.
194 SEC Football Players to Wear Graduate Patch in 2021
195 SEC football players to wear graduate patch

Stetson Bennett playing with house money as Georgia enters key two-game stretch with eyes on repeating
As for that sixth year, Bennett is scheduled with graduate in May with an economics degree. His professional prospects are uncertain.

Straight from the article that written in October of 22.

Last edited:
He sure didn’t. If he did why don’t he wear the SEC graduate patch? According to the SEC website he didn’t graduate in 2021 or 2022.
194 SEC Football Players to Wear Graduate Patch in 2021
195 SEC football players to wear graduate patch

Article is from November 2021.

QB Stetson Bennett ‘undecided’ if he’ll return next season

In reference to taking part in senior day 2021:

“At first he said he didn’t know if he was going to walk or not,” Bennett’s father said. “I said, ‘I think you should; I think you deserve to. You’re graduating, and that’s what graduates do. They walk.’ So that’s what he’s going to do.” Bennett graduates in December with a degree in economics from UGA’s Terry College of Business. What he does beyond this season is another question. But Bennett has said repeatedly throughout the year that he simply loves football and wants to play “for as long as I can.”

I’m going to trust his father over the SEC website based on who wears a patch.

“At first he said he didn’t know if he was going to walk or not,” Bennett’s father said. “I said, ‘I think you should; I think you deserve to. You’re graduating, and that’s what graduates do. They walk.’ So that’s what he’s going to do.” Bennett graduates in December with a degree in economics from UGA’s Terry College of Business. What he does beyond this season is another question. But Bennett has said repeatedly throughout the year that he simply loves football and wants to play “for as long as I can.”

Well the SEC has no record of him graduating. So he must not have. Just because you walk across a stage or participate in senior day don’t mean you graduated. UT has a player that “walked” but did not graduate and become ineligible for the bowl.

The SEC list all graduates from each team every year, they don’t make it up out of thin air. Do you think his father is going to talk down on his son? End of the day the SEC office has no record of him graduating and you won’t find anything on the UGA directory as him graduating as well. The fathers word is the last word I would take over the institution and conference when it comes to his own son. He’s gonna make his son look like a saint no matter what, that’s what parents do.

Last edited:

Article from October 28 2022
Stetson Bennett playing with house money as Georgia enters key two-game stretch with eyes on repeating

As for that sixth year, Bennett is scheduled with graduate in May with an economics degree. His professional prospects are uncertain.

VN Store

Back