Bennett is a fraud?

Think they're in the top ten in scoring avg/game hoss, and that ain't got nuthin to do with defense. But cherry pick your stats nonetheless. Dude's a winner.
Well "hoss" if you can't understand how a good defense provides more opportunities for the offense, I don't know what to do for you. But, you keep talking up Stetson, he has about one more week in the spotlight.

Well "hoss" if you can't understand how a good defense provides more opportunities for the offense, I don't know what to do for you. But, you keep talking up Stetson, he has about one more week in the spotlight.

I can't stand the kid. Although there is no denying he is a winner. He is way more like Johnny Manziel than anyone would like to think. While he has benefited from great defense. He also made some great plays himself. I will agree with the OP though if GA had an NFL talent at QB they would have been unstoppable.

Bennett is so clearly good but he's also so clearly not great. He's accurate, makes good decisions, and is really good at extending plays. He doesn't have a strong arm or a big body to withstand punishment, but that's OK because of the talent of the team. The OC babies him and they rely so much on the run game and have big leads and he doesn't have to chuck it around (which is a good thing for them). He'd never be the guy putting a mediocre team on his shoulders and carrying them to a 9-win season, but he can manage the hell out of a football game and he's really hard to stop in the 2-minute drill when it takes 4 downs.
He has the second most passing yards in the SEC this season, second longest avg per attempt, and third best completion percentage. And he’s made throws on the money in several key situations all year long. He’s not great, but he’d make far more teams better with him behind center than not

Last edited:
Reactions: LouderVol and Nooga

VN Store

Back