Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that going into next year we have so many questions about our team. Defense will be the most scrutinized for sure but who will step up on offense will be just as intriguing. I think the talent we have on offense will not be the problem it's how we get the ball to them and who does it.

I think the defense will be very young as far as who we put on the field but with that being said I really believe we will be much better, not top 10 but middle of the road say #40 or so which will definitely be an upgrade from #86. I just hope everybody, myself included, really understands 2024 and 2025 will be the years that start to pay big dividends on what should be a bright future for our VOLS.

With all that being said I'm guessing next year will be 10-2, if everything goes right but 9-3, 8-4 are more realistic, with the young guys getting some valuable playing time which should set us up for the Great stuff to come. Go VOLS !!!!

Saw that part in the first post. Not defending either side. My point is BFB wasn’t an innocent victim.
Agreed. I'm not defending either. (I edited my post, by the way. I'm agreeing with you and applying it to the gray sweatshirt. He could have won some VERY stupid and costly prizes there.)

Reactions: butchna
How? Who is our highest draft pick next year? Not seeing much

To be fair we have said similiar things before both of heups seasons. Go back and read. It was all of us too. Remember when the OL was completely awful? Remember when Mays was too small and not the best returning Center in the league next yr? Remember when Darnell wasn’t a top 3 round pick? how about when Cedric had 8 career catches in 3 yrs then caught 60+ for over 1000 in Heups first yr? or when Hyatt caught like 20 balls in 2021 and probably dropped 10+ ? Or when Hooker signed under Pruitt and the world thought he was trash. Or when Fant was here for half a decade before Heup utilized his skillset? I can keep going.

This group can flat coach and develop so relax.

Last edited:

Meanwhile, @engineerVOL 's house....

It could be both, you know?

Step one, that guy breaks his neck.

Step two, this video is entered in evidence.

Step three, guy in gray sweatshirt goes away for an awfully long time.

Continue stupid games... Get stupid prizes.
Good lawyer gets the question of what happened between the time El Chubbo is jawing at someone with his jacket on and the time he puts a crack in the stadium foundation almost as big as the one revealed when his pants slipped down to his knees, on the record. Seen people walk for doing way worse.

Neither was the guy that pried a scared, weak, out of shape drunk guy from the handrails he was desperately clinging to, and threw him down concrete stairs. There's a modicum of restraint we expect in society. Guy in the gray shirt could have killed the idiot.

Yah, the fat drunk guy was an idiot. No, the response wasn't appropriate.

Correct answer

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Good lawyer gets the question of what happened between the time El Chubbo is jawing at someone with his jacket on and the time he puts a crack in the stadium foundation almost as big as the one revealed when his pants slipped down to his knees, on the record. Seen people walk for doing way worse.
Contrarily, seen people be charged for 2nd degree murder, in a bar fight. Granted charges were brought down, but both civil and criminal suits were won.

This example involved accidental death.

Reactions: Volpac Sackyou
Said lawyer would need to have someone on the take to ignore the part just before said a-hole is pried from his cowering position and tossed backward down a couple of dozen stairs. The penalty for being a drunk a-hole is not a broken neck. i.e. words != tossed down stairs. Citizens are held to higher standards per physical violence than they are words.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back