Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dresden vs Greenfield when I was in school.

I've never seen so little skill in shooting a ball. Somebody Kobe it up with a long 3 for goodness sake.

I also seen one guy really fouling too much out there if we want to get technical.

Reactions: Glitch
Can't overrule it without the vote unless you are objecting to my objection which means we vote to vote on the vote.

I move to suspend the rules and vote on the original motion as made and seconded.

After this I am going to make a motion that all y'all notification haters kiss my lilly white backside! 😆

maybe it’s just the negavol in me talking, but im worried that since Nicos best friend committed to oregon he may transfer to oregon after this year if he doesn’t get playing time, cause remember he was a oregon lean until the spring time
He's not transferring. AP has alluded that TN will sign a mediocre QB this recruiting class and then sign a great QB prospect for 25.

Leaf blower for Christmas? Lol. I fought that battle for years, seems neverending.
I've got major leaf removal stuff. Have tow behind vacuum. Every available weekend I had, it has rained. I'm hoping next weekend. Also, it's really not the leaves, it's the acorns from those huge oaks.

Welp my power is out😐

Good luck man, and to all those losing power.

So you’re saying other schools are going to get good players, too? This is always going to be true. Just worried about Tennessee. Plenty of really dynamic playmakers in this group to get excited about. Should be plenty more next year. Just continue to build.

Yep, I love our class. QB of the future, getting the LB position set for the first time in a while and stacking elite edge rushers in a way I’ve never seen before. I like our NIL program as well, just responding to the idea that Oregon didn’t have a good one.

You try getting kids from the South and Texas to come to the Pacific Northwest and play in the PAC-12 (without USC and UCLA). Oregon has one of the best NIL operations in the country, with the Nike brand behind them, but there is only so much they can do given the geographic and conference headwinds they are fighting.

And if you go by the On3 consensus rankings they are 3 spots ahead of us right now.
They finished 7th in 2019 in recruiting rankings before NIL ever existed…. In not worried about Oregon.

Reactions: MwB
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back