Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
They flipped several guys on esd, would’ve kept that 5star safety if his gf didnt go to Oklahoma, and they’ve landed 5 transfers as well. They must be doing something right
They are still ranked lower than us….. we have 4 transfers and we passed on the lineman that just recently decided to transfer to Oregon.

maybe it’s just the negavol in me talking, but im worried that since Nicos best friend committed to oregon he may transfer to oregon after this year if he doesn’t get playing time, cause remember he was a oregon lean until the spring time
uhhh, dude. Nico is all in. (so far), he may transfer yet but, lets just enjoy having an enigmatic, dynamic player on campus.

maybe it’s just the negavol in me talking, but im worried that since Nicos best friend committed to oregon he may transfer to oregon after this year if he doesn’t get playing time, cause remember he was a oregon lean until the spring time
My granny was a smart lady. The thing she said to me over and over and over is not to buy trouble. This advice would apply in your case.

Hell, I wouldn't put it past Kirby that he took Rara and Lovett because he knew we were interested. I think his bitch ass is scared of Josh Heupel so he's chasing the guys we're after.
Which may be why they try to keep things quiet. I wish the media would cooperate, or all involved did their part to keep the media in the dark.

Come on now, Let’s not borrow trouble. Pathway isn’t any more clear in Oregon. Nix is there this year and they just signed a top 100 QB this year too. Nicos path is probably more clear at UT than Oregon.

Can’t be that much better….. they are ranked below us in recruiting rankings right now.

You try getting kids from the South and Texas to come to the Pacific Northwest and play in the PAC-12 (without USC and UCLA). Oregon has one of the best NIL operations in the country, with the Nike brand behind them, but there is only so much they can do given the geographic and conference headwinds they are fighting.

And if you go by the On3 consensus rankings they are 3 spots ahead of us right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back