Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes sense. Joe needs to have a really good Orange Bowl if he wants the ball to start next fall. Nico is the real deal. And even if Joe does start week one I imagine Heupel won’t hesitate to make a switch sooner than later if he struggles knowing what he’s got in Nico.

That said, I’m rooting for Joe. I hope he wins the Heisman next year.

100% agree. Heup likes to win and the O is his baby. We can forget incompetence at QB being rewarded year after year.

Defense is on the clock.

maybe it’s just the negavol in me talking, but im worried that since Nicos best friend committed to oregon he may transfer to oregon after this year if he doesn’t get playing time, cause remember he was a oregon lean until the spring time
If you think about it that doesn’t really make any sense. Because even if Joe does well and starts all fall he’ll be gone after the season and it’s then Nico‘s job.

I'm not getting the manage the expectations posts for next season at all.

I see 10 wins on cruise control. That's before we beat UGA in Neyland for #11. My only concern is Bama at Tuscaloser.

The O is going to put up 45 points per game and the D is going to be significantly better.

We are the match up problem for our opponents. We don't have match up problems if we execute once the D becomes even SEC average.

He wasn’t an innocent victim.

Neither was the guy that pried a scared, weak, out of shape drunk guy from the handrails he was desperately clinging to, and threw him down concrete stairs. There's a modicum of restraint we expect in society. Guy in the gray shirt could have killed the idiot.

Yah, the fat drunk guy was an idiot. No, the response wasn't appropriate.

Neither was the guy that pried a scared, weak, out of shape drunk guy from the handrails he was desperately clinging to, and threw him down concrete stairs. There's a modicum of restraint we expect in society. Guy in the gray shirt could have killed the idiot.

I was gonna say, at that point the fight was pretty much over. No need to throw a guy down some stairs like that to try and prove a point.

Maybe the other dude was drunk. Restraint was hindered by chemical agents. “Scared, weak” dudes shouldn’t call out someone for “just sitting there!” Yeah, he went too far…wasn’t a sane situation. Play stupid games…?

Y'all don't worry about Joe. He's ready for this stage. Bomb TDs, stiff arms and mean trucks on QB keepers, carrying the offense in short yardage situations. Dabo with his hands on his knees, dropping his head when Joe picks up another first late to ice it, announcers gushing about Joe Milton.

When you have them cowering and clinging to things, the point is proven. You're manly. Move along and let everyone bask in your manliness.
Must’ve seen a different video. I saw a walking heart attack running his jaw and getting his card pulled.

Must’ve seen a different video. I saw a walking heart attack running his jaw and getting his card pulled.

It could be both, you know?

here is the other video …. Dude was in some kind of altercation and thrown down the stairs.

Step one, that guy breaks his neck.

Step two, this video is entered in evidence.

Step three, guy in gray sweatshirt goes away for an awfully long time.

Continue stupid games... Get stupid prizes.

I think two principles apply to the guy thrown down the stairs…..1. He played stupid games and won stupid prizes…. 2. He F’d around and found out. No sympathy given.

It could be both, you know?

Step one, that guy breaks his neck.

Step two, this video is entered in evidence.

Step three, guy in gray sweatshirt goes away for an awfully long time.

Continue stupid games... Get stupid prizes.
Yeah he could have gotten into trouble…. No sympathy for him either.

Reactions: Orange_Crush
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back