Didn't take Freeze long to start poaching players

Clearly I shouldn't post before noon as I failed to even use the quote properly without a typo...it's supposed to be 10 not 1...
Any boater and I suspect RV'er will tell you that you'll miss regular TP in that environment. You will adapt but when you get back on land and get the good stuff...:p

Youre*
So YOURE blaming bad grammar on being old too?

And YOURE right. This kid going to auburn (where he's from) means Tennessee won't ever win again
You're. Contraction of You are. The apostrophe is part of the correct spelling.

One who intends to nit-pick others should make every effort to not also be wrong.

Go Vols!

Could his decommit have more to do with Tank coming back than anything else?

Also maybe we are in on Shiloh? Lol joking.

Could his decommit have more to do with Tank coming back than anything else?

Also maybe we are in on Shiloh? Lol joking.

Hope not. Guarantee Auburn has someone coming back too. If he flipped because of the decision made by a 5th year senior from a team who’s starting QB has hung around 2 years after losing the job then he’s missing the point with our culture.

Or he always wanted to play at Auburn and with Freeze coming in that was possible vs. the dumpster fire.

No one flips that soon after a coaching change unless they get significant NIL dollars and/or they always wanted to play at a different school.
Seems pretty obvious that he wanted to play there all along, and all that was necessary to facilitate that was having a competent coach in place.

Freeze is gonna do a hell of a job at Auburn he is going to give Saban and Kirby problems. As much as I like Heupel, Freeze is a better coach.

Freeze is gonna do a hell of a job at Auburn he is going to give Saban and Kirby problems. As much as I like Heupel, Freeze is a better coach.
It is quite obvious you are on the wrong msg board.
I am sure you can support your team better at their site.
When you figure it out come back and let us know.
I don't expect to see you anytime soon based on your post.

It is quite obvious you are on the wrong msg board.
I am sure you can support your team better at their site.
When you figure out come back and let us know.
Well for one Freeze will have a much better defense than Heupel ever will. I mean the guy is keeping Wille Martinez around for another season Lol. After one of the worst defensive seasons ever in Tennessee history and Heupel’s first season was bad on the defensive side too. You mean to tell me that Heupel is gonna make zero coaching changes on the defensive side of the ball.

Well for one Freeze will have a much better defense than Heupel ever will. I mean the guy is keeping Wille Martinez around for another season Lol.
Did you ever, even maybe just as a stray thought, consider the remote outside possibility that Josh Heupel is a tiny bit better than you at gauging who's a good coach worth keeping on staff?

Honest question. Do you really believe your coach evaluation skill set is better than his?

Well for one Freeze will have a much better defense than Heupel ever will. I mean the guy is keeping Wille Martinez around for another season Lol.
How hardheaded can one be. Again when you figure it out come back.

You had to use the Defense as a validation. Really. Has nothing to do with the Coaching ability of Heupel or Freeze. Just dumb to do so, but I guess that is all you got.

Again, you are on the wrong site you need to take this to the other boards as you will get plenty to buy into this garbage.

SEC Coach of the Year says enough, DA

Reactions: Nickid1975
Did you ever, even maybe just as a stray thought, consider the remote outside possibility that Josh Heupel is a tiny bit better than you at gauging who's a good coach worth keeping on staff?

Honest question. Do you really believe your coach evaluation skill set is better than his?
Our defense has been garbage the last two years especially the secondary which is coached by Martinez how can Heupel not see what the problem is and at least make a change there.

Our defense has been garbage the last two years especially the secondary which is coached by Martinez how can Heupel not see what the problem is and at least make a change there.
You didn't answer the question, though.

It's a simple one: do you believe you are a better judge of coaching talent than Josh Heupel? Or even just as good as him at it?

Reactions: WilcoVolsFan
You didn't answer the question, though.

It's a simple one: do you believe you are a better judge of coaching talent than Josh Heupel? Or even just as good as him at it?
I think I would make a change with out secondary coach yea Martinez maybe a good recruiter but he’s a awful coach what good does it do if you can recruit but you can’t coach up the players up.

Would like to have landed him but it's not really as big of a deal as it once was - you can pick up experienced players looking for a better situation every year in the portal.

VN Store

Back