Didn't take Freeze long to start poaching players

Freeze isn’t doing anything any coach in American wouldn't do. It doesn’t mean he is a bad guy or hasn’t repented and or paid for his mistakes. It football recruiting. He is on a short leash I’d say he is doing things above board.

Funny I bet a lot of you would have taken Freeze after cornbread.

Last edited:
Could his decommit have more to do with Tank coming back than anything else?

Also maybe we are in on Shiloh? Lol joking.
Had more to do with the kid always wanting to be at Auburn and just needing an excuse to pull the trigger. Freeze was all he needed.

Well for one Freeze will have a much better defense than Heupel ever will. I mean the guy is keeping Wille Martinez around for another season Lol. After one of the worst defensive seasons ever in Tennessee history and Heupel’s first season was bad on the defensive side too. You mean to tell me that Heupel is gonna make zero coaching changes on the defensive side of the ball.
You have zero idea who will be back on the defensive side of the ball.

Freeze isn’t doing anything any coach in American wouldn't do. It doesn’t mean he is a bad guy or hasn’t repented and or paid for his mistakes. It football recruiting. He is on a short leash I’d say he is doing things above board.

Funny I bet a lot of you would have taken Freeze after cornbread.
Freeze is who I wanted. Glad we got Heup instead. Now Freeze is the enemy

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
He'll be gone 3 years. No way he can keep it between the lines long.
Or the Auburn boosters are incapable of not meddling with his decisions like every other coach since Pat Dye. The Auburn boosters and fanbase are like the kid who can’t stop picking at the scab on his injury meaning the wound never heals

When your an old fart and your computer skills are limited you do what you can do. Sorry I'm not up to your standards.
I know what you mean. It’s crazy how today’s youngsters never knew life without the internet. My son came to work for me this year fresh out of Rice University in Computer Science. He evidently learned a thing or two. Makes me feel like a dinosaur in the digital world.

Smith's father went to Auburn and he wanted to go there as well. The coaching situation at Auburn was such a mess that committing to the Vols was the logical alternative. When Freeze was hired, Smith's moving to Auburn was a forgone conclusion. Better he goes there now than later in the portal. Just opens the door and creates an opportunity for another recruit. Next!!!

Reactions: feathersax
Not a Freeze fan but he snatched this guy right out from under Ohio State. GA kid but tOSU is like Bama and doesn't usually lose what it wants.

Hugh Freeze is a shady character, Auburn can have him. So glad we didn’t hire him. He will get into some kind of crap and be 🔥 somewhere down the line.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back