Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Flowers lacks field vision"
"Flowers is a bad tackler, getting caught flat footed"
"Average speed"

1. Most of us could have wrote this. Lol
2. Willie only plays veterans. I kind of hope he does the same next season, we get torched again, and he gets canned. Did that last time he was here.
Could it be that Mr Secundairy Bubba McBubbakins dinn't know no talent eval ewe a shins?

NFL Draft Profile: Trevon Flowers, Safety, Tennessee Volunteers

This write up about Flowers makes you wonder how he was able to start… couldn’t find one on McCullough but found this interesting.
I know we like this because it confirms what we felt about Flowers...but why does it read like it's one of those AI-generated stories? It reiterates the same point multiple times about 'versatile', 'fluid', 'close quarters', and then there's this little gem on the way out "Flowers projects as a practice squad safety with a shot to make a roster if he tackles to contribute on special teams." I agree with all the sentiments but man there is some uncanny valley while reading that.

"Flowers lacks field vision"
"Flowers is a bad tackler, getting caught flat footed"
"Average speed"

1. Most of us could have wrote this. Lol
2. Willie only plays veterans. I kind of hope he does the same next season, we get torched again, and he gets canned. Did that last time he was here.
I hope that is not true…. He played younger guys when he was here before…. Cam Sutton started as a true freshman…. I would say if the talent/knowledge of the defensive player is close that the veteran would definitely get the job though.

Argentina vs France.

Who y'all got and who y'all want?

France wins but prefer Argentina
France, because there's a bettor that bet them to win the World Cup, it was the last leg of a huge parlay that lasted 9 months and the payout was 557k. He took a cash out for 283k last night. The original bet was $25. I want them to win so he regrets cashing out.

Just watched the bball game from last night. Refs completely took over that game with a friendly Arizona whistle. That was frustrating.
I watched the first half last night. Just finished the second half this morning. Sucks to lose. There is no way that big of a free throw deficit is legit. They definitely got some home cooking from those officials. Hope we play them again. Oh, and I had to mute Jimmy Dykes 😑

I watched the whole game from start to finish. Yes there were some bad calls but blaming the refs for the loss is just wrong. We got out played in the end. Just like 99% of our football losses when people blame refs. Refs miss calls for both teams.
You’re such a troll and don’t even try to hide it ha

No it wasn’t. But the refs missed calls for both teams. If you think differently then you just have your orange colored glasses on. Every single loss in basketball and football the same ref excuse comes out. Blame the refs all you want. But you look foolish doing so. The refs didn’t lose us this game.
It made a difference. At the end of the day, we have to play better.

It seems that the staff thinks more highly of Tank than our fans do…. Fans see a few splash plays and thinks someone is better without seeing all of that positions responsibilities…. Fans did that with Hadden at the beginning of the year as well…. I have no idea if he should be benched compared to other guys or not…. We can definitely upgrade though if their is a true stud safety available.
Some times coaches make bad decisions. Martinez likes to play upperclassmen even when they struggle but seem to know more plays. It killed us all year. Tank was not good and was out played by Slaughter. Yet they continued to play Tank when he came back and moved slaughter. Flowers gets hate but he is much better than tank. He is a liability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back