Recruiting Forum Football Talk VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe but they just successfully produced an energy net positive fusion reaction. Maybe it leads nowhere but I think it is likely the next big technological jump that propels mankind to a new era of production and exploration.
After reading that article, I immediately researched which fusion companies were (1) receiving the most VC money (2) receiving the most public funding because they just released $50M to private companies for the first time (3) the closest to being able to commercialize it moving forward. I will be keeping a very close eye on that list of companies for my investing moving forward.

Guys and gals, gotta take a minute and just tell all of you, I’m so glad to be on this journey with all of you guys. I know we all have different lives and go through different daily struggles but this team, the ORANGE of the VOLS, College football Saturdays, mean so much to so many of us. It’s helped many of us get through tough times and will continue to help so many of us and future generations.

With the passing of Coach Leach it’s been a very somber day for me. I sat in my office today for about two hours and just reflected and thought about life in general, and in doing so it brought tears to my eyes.

Many of us are blessed to still have parents living and other relatives still around and some of us don’t. And as the Christmas season approaches, please just take the time to mend broken relationships and hug and hold the ones you love tightly, cause you never know when it’s your time.

I wanted to say thank you to all you, My VOL family for always supporting us. We truly appreciate every single one of y’all.
The feeling is mutual 🧡

You haven’t been watching this. Been bad, and numbers show it

I watched the whole game from start to finish. Yes there were some bad calls but blaming the refs for the loss is just wrong. We got out played in the end. Just like 99% of our football losses when people blame refs. Refs miss calls for both teams.

Reactions: VolByLaw
Still waiting for @BigOrangeTrain to say if he thinks the game was officiated fairly.

No it wasn’t. But the refs missed calls for both teams. If you think differently then you just have your orange colored glasses on. Every single loss in basketball and football the same ref excuse comes out. Blame the refs all you want. But you look foolish doing so. The refs didn’t lose us this game.

Reactions: Alwaysopen711
Barnes: He talked to multiple officials after Santiago Vescovi drove for a layup attempt and Tyreke Key was knocked to the court chasing the rebound. Barnes said all three officials told him they did not see Vescovi go down, which was "tough to take at that point in time."

Rick Barnes irked by officiating in Tennessee basketball vs. Arizona

No it wasn’t. But the refs missed calls for both teams. If you think differently then you just have your orange colored glasses on. Every single loss in basketball and football the same ref excuse comes out. Blame the refs all you want. But you look foolish doing so. The refs didn’t lose us this game.
Oh they did not miss calls on Tn , they made calls that was not even close. Tn had chances but when the fouls are that much of a difference then its bad. AZ 27-10 FTs. Tn was getting mugged on the offensive end and could not get a call. After all of that Tn was still in the game and the last minute was criminal with these refs. You must have watched another game or you are just trying to stir the pot. Put these 2 teams on a neutral court and a different set of refs and its called evenly ,Tn wins by double digits.

Man, that loss sucked. But, I still feel like we have a team that can beat any team. If the offense isn't clicking, well, a team like Colorado can beat us. Tennessee Basketball is still a NCAA Tournament 🔒 and this team has everything to make a run. JJJ being healthy would really help

Got a feeling our boy Kirk isn't going to be eager to call another game with McAfee. But I thoroughly enjoyed it. Soak it in, Gators. Soak. It. In.
I wish McAfee would supplant Herbstreit as the de facto face of college football, as far as the media goes. Would be great for college football, and a huge ally for the Vols. The man worships Peyton Manning and loves Knoxville and the Big Orange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back