New Transfer to Tennessee - McCallan Castles - TE from UC Davis

I wasn’t sure exactly on what kind of eligibility they had left. But I figured they would be gone.
Fant doesn’t have any remaining eligibility. Warren does but was leaning towards not returning per VQ. That may have changed.

And, he should get an NIL deal with the Scotch, and the burgers, and if Vols have a chess team, he should be on that, too (though his strategies might be predictable).

Love this kid’s attitude. AP asked him why he moved so fast, didn’t even have a fancy graphic. He said “they were going to look at other TEs and I didn’t want to pass up this opportunity waiting on graphic”

Reactions: wrangler
Witten don't need any help...Bowers has a long way to go before his better than Witten....just how old are you?
My goodness, it’s going right over your head isn’t it? You think I’m being serious. I’m old enough to recognize when someone is being sarcastic.

And Austin Price stated on the VQ impact interview that he has ONE. Gotta clash of the On3 Titans apparently. 😏
Castle said in the interview with AP that he's coming for one year only to improve his draft prospects by playing in the SEC. Picked UT because of our high speed offfensive style, which his team at UC Davis tried to emulate this year. Said team watched lots of UT game film and he relished the opportunity to make big catches for long yardage. Also said he does not mind blocking at all.

If Brent Jones, Witten, Casper, and Gronk all magically had their dna and talents combined into one player, this kid would be better. My expectations are realistic, however. I expect 115 receptions and 1700 yards with 21 touchdowns.
If that's all he gets, then is he really that good? ;)

Reactions: Jeff Clark

VN Store

Back