New Transfer to Tennessee - McCallan Castles - TE from UC Davis

Bowers is potentially Witten level good. That kid is on another playing field for a tight end.
College playing field absolutely I agree with you.…I seen highlights on ESPN but I’ve also seen not so great numbers in certain games. Where I’m thinking to myself…where is Bowers at in this game. Also he has another really good teammate that helps him to get uncovered down field in Washington. Man that’s some (big time) level good your talking about. Whitten is elite NFL Hall of Fame GOOD. Athletic TE. Of course. But trying to gauge that talent level to greatness where Whitten did it for so long in THE NFL…That’s big time (potentially). I’m not so sure he takes the NFL by storm in a big way. Personally the big body of Washington and his athleticism has more potential. In my opinion Washington is more NFL TALENTED in the role of a TE. Bowers is more a athletic TE. So if he gets in the right system he will play similar role as HB/TE. creating space for his athletic abilities. For me it’s hard to gauge his college skills which are impressive. To the NFL where the Linebackers run as fast as you. Then the safeties who will stomp a mud hole in you. That speed he has will be neutralized in the NFL. So does he have the body to get off on NFL Talent to catch balls consistently while staying healthy.

Reactions: Sudden Impact

VN Store

Back