Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love Eddie, but TSU is a tough gig.
BTW…..the stories I heard about Big John when I coached at TSU…..wow. Man was a true legend!
I can tell you several. A lot of TSU's players worked in the off-season at Det Dist (Miller Beer) in Nashville when I did after I got out of school in the late 70's so I got to know him a little bit. Big John was the only person I have ever seen or met that when he walked in a room everybody wanted to listen to him talk. He was Special to say the least.

Last edited:
I can tell you several. A lot of TSU's players worked in the off-season at Det Dist (Miller Beer) in Nashville when I did after I got out of school in the late 70's so I got to know him a little bit. Big John was the only person I have ever seen or met that when he walked in a room everybody wanted to listen to him talk. He was Special to say the least.
I loved listening to Coach Gilliam talk about him….

Reactions: thistime
Reads like it's made up for engagement. I hope it's real but come on

Don’t care about the account I’m posting but want to know if anyone with a rivals sub has been over to the OSU rivals and seen anything? This tweet says they first saw some smoke on UT trying to entice Hayden to transfer from one of the mods on Rivals.

I know and I don't care. It was explicitly against the rules and the players union fought for years to not allow testing. They are just as responsible as he is. I really do hate it for him because he is clearly a once in a lifetime talent.
Major League Baseball would shut down the league over five dollars…. Don’t ask me to believe that they couldn’t push drug testing through…. They knew, didn’t care, and even promoted it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back