'22 GA RB Justin Williams (Cal)

Said it laughable...or, something along the line.

Glad we saved our money. Kid had a decent season; production was nowhere near what he was probably asking, though...just guessing.

Evans split carries and eventually out got snapped by true freshman Judkins. Evans would have feasted in our offense. He has better numbers than all our backs. He is a upgraded Jaylin Wright with more power. He was probably worth the money.

Evans split carries and eventually out got snapped by true freshman Judkins. Evans would have feasted in our offense. He has better numbers than all our backs. He is a upgraded Jaylin Wright with more power. He was probably worth the money.
I'm cool with 1900 yds spread across OUR 3 backs, and their 28 TDs; 1,500 and 22 across our top 2. Give the money to a pass rusher, or a...pass rusher.

I'm cool with 1900 yds spread across OUR 3 backs, and their 28 TDs; 1,500 and 22 across our top 2. Give the money to a pass rusher, or a...pass rusher.

No doubt, our rushing offense was top 20 in the country. Just would love to see how unstoppable this offense would be with a damn near elite to elite back. I put Evans in the damn near elite category. And we should have spent alot of money on a pass rusher this year.

Reactions: T2P_Priceless
Said it was laughable...or, something along the line.

Glad we saved our money. Kid had a decent season; production was nowhere near what he was probably asking, though...just guessing.
Had to be humbling to cash in and still backup a freshman…for most people. 😏

Very disappointing. Has a skill set unlike the other rbs on the roster. Can’t afford to lose bodies at this position. Hope he decides to stay. Was looking forward to him working his way into the starting lineup.

He does?

I don’t know if that was the case once he got on campus and saw him everyday.

He wanted a big NIL deal. And you just pointed out that he was essentially in a time share and got beat out for carries as the season progressed. NIL money must be spent wisely. He is really good and he would have definitely helped. But it seems like they felt like the ROI was not good. That is the same case with the OL committed to Miami. The value he would have brought to the field and value that was expected in NIL money were not equitable. Decisions like that will continue to be made every season. Sometimes it will be the wrong decision. You hope to get more right than you do wrong. The other option is just throw money at every top rated player with no regard to their true value on the field and you end up with the disaster that was Texas A&M this season.

We averaged more points than any team in the country.

I’m glad we didn’t waste NIL dollars on another RB.

Very disappointing. Has a skill set unlike the other rbs on the roster. Can’t afford to lose bodies at this position. Hope he decides to stay. Was looking forward to him working his way into the starting lineup.

I WONDER if he did not like his chances in that space against our current RB commit this cycle on top of those returning. Doubt they pushed him out the door, but doubt they are losing sleep either. Anybody have a valid speed comparison to Keith? Also some potential carries could be headed Seldon's way too. I am HOPING he is our next Swiss army knife kind of athlete. The cupboard is not bare and MAYBE the right portal opportunity could be explored now too. I just have no feel for where we will be standing vs the 85 on the date certain in the fall.

Seems like the coaches aren't too upset about this one.

Think either of them will be allowed back if they don’t find somewhere to land?

-AP
We are upgrading many positions. Have to let some players who aren’t playing and won’t play move on and get contributors.

We averaged more points than any team in the country.

I’m glad we didn’t waste NIL dollars on another RB.

Talk about money not well spent. We lost 2 games this season. And if anyone thinks we would have won either of those games because Evans was on our team then they are crazy. So every NIL dollar paid to Evans would have returned exactly ZERO wins for the team.

Talk about money not well spent. We lost 2 games this season. And if anyone thinks we would have won either of those games because Evans was on our team then they are crazy. So every NIL dollar paid to Evans would have returned exactly ZERO wins for the team.
He still would’ve upgraded the rushing attack. No one player would’ve won us the Georgia/Uscjr games. More talented than Tiyon Evans and he looked great in the system when healthy.

VN Store

Back