Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came to read about Charlotte transfer Grant Dubose and I just read numerous posts by a person who does not know how to use your/you're correctly. I am now dumber for it.
Well, it turns out that I am the dumbass... I meant to post this in that thread. Oh, well. My point still stands.

Would all my praying Vols please pray for my husband and me (object of a preposition so use object pronoun me not I…lol drives me crazy)? Anyway, we’re just dragging and coughing. I would appreciate it!!! Felt too bad too get on much this week. Sure have not felt like forming sentences. Hoping this makes sense. Especially my “me” joke.
🙏

Florida lost to Tennessee, Kentucky, Georgia, LSU, and Florida State (all their biggest rivals) in the same season for the first time, ever. Throw in a loss to Vandy and I'm surprised Napier wasn't fired after his first season.

They know they were a dumpster fire.If AR was not there it would have been worse. Napier has to get his type players on the roster. Far easier to reload in FL than it is other places. We will know in a couple of years.

Once again your just going on and on to argue. I gave my opinion and your just trying to put someone down due to there opinion. Argumentative …That’s a fact ! Your just arguing to be right. NFL doesn’t sit back and say maybe or if and possibly. Those are words you keep coming back in your comments. By the way it’s also just an OPINION ! Exactly what your arguing about and against to be right. Just an opinion! I’m done so go on spewing your immature idiocy. Because I want be reading it or answering. It’s my opinion and my right but I’m done arguing with someone who needs to be right ! Are you sure your not my wife lol….P.S. to all the other VFL I apologize to you all for arguing due to having my own opinion.
Loving the Common Loon avi

Would all my praying Vols please pray for my husband and me (object of a preposition so use object pronoun me not I…lol drives me crazy)? Anyway, we’re just dragging and coughing. I would appreciate it!!! Felt too bad too get on much this week. Sure have not felt like forming sentences. Hoping this makes sense. Especially my “me” joke.

Wow. Y'all have had enough to deal with in recent years. We need the Lord to bring some healing to your home! 🙏

Watch and burn….drops the ball to much and needs another year in the gym to get stronger. That’s just crap for you to read for ratings. MOCK Draft dummy can’t you read and comprehend?
No need for this kind of keyboard chest thumping. You should be about to argue your case without being a pecker head.

So let me get this straight:
USA was the beater team against a world power at the World Cup.
We land Hobbs.
Tennessee beats the brakes of #3 Kansas.
North Carolina loses in football.
North Carolina loses in basketball.
Bama loses in basketball.
Florida loses to FSU.
Bring on Saturday!
I’m scared for today.

Today is big! With a good performance by Milton and win it will announce that our success this year wasn’t a flash in the pan by hooker and we can keep this thing going all through next year. Could be an exciting day!

Agreed! But a loss wouldn’t mean anything for next year - would show injuries and lack of depth finally caught up to a team that overachieved in year 2 of a multi-year rebuild. To draw any other conclusion would be madness in my mind. But I’m sure other conclusions would be drawn!

Agreed! But a loss wouldn’t mean anything for next year - would show injuries and lack of depth finally caught up to a team that overachieved in year 2 of a multi-year rebuild. To draw any other conclusion would be madness in my mind. But I’m sure other conclusions would be drawn!
We’re not losing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back