The Zone official Thanksgiving Thread

Ham is on, the best macaroni is in the crockpot thanks to @volwindy 😉. Tiffany is working on the cornbread and the dressing. Fixing to get the potatoes cut up, and I'll put the turkey breast in in about an hour. Dogs are just laying in the floor staring at us, they know they'll get some later 🤣

Ham is on, the best macaroni is in the crockpot thanks to @volwindy 😉. Tiffany is working on the cornbread and the dressing. Fixing to get the potatoes cut up, and I'll put the turkey breast in in about an hour. Dogs are just laying in the floor staring at us, they know they'll get some later 🤣
Over the years there have been some 5 star recipes shared in the food threads.

But the most popular is Windys Crock Pot Mac and fricken cheese.

alhass-ali.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all those who see this. Dear Lord please be with all families today, more especially those separated by distance or tragedy. Please remind us of what matters most; each other. Please heal those who are sick, and be with their loved ones and a comfort to both. Please help prepare our families for the trials and tribulations ahead. Make our families strong and resolute. Help us restore our communities and restore their faith. If it be your will please help us restore this Republic to the G_d fearing nation it once was. Please bring peace and a greater understanding, and heal the hatred so many carry in their hearts. Please teach us to love all our brothers and sisters in humanity as we should also love ourselves, as your children. In all things Your Will be done. In Christ name, Amen.

37932893_10215463738764111_5606062215506427904_n.jpg

Whether you like me, hate me, or are indifferent you are all my fellow brothers and sisters as children of our creator. I wish your families happiness and love this special day of days. As I learned this past year everything can be taken in an instant, and none know when. Be thankful and grateful for all your loved ones.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back