Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

What can that possibly mean to how the team plays? This is more about you than basketball. Sorry, can't help you there. It's your delusion. Only you can find your way out.
When did i originally ask you for your help ? Its easy to say delusional etc but then i could also say the same thing about fans like you ....living in your "Delusional" "fantasy world" of the past and not living in reality so let's just agree to disagree. Im woke , you stay on your nap sis.

Reactions: olddog
I can't think of one single thing fans can do to change anything that happens on the court outside of cheer really loud when they are in the arena to maybe give the players encouragement.
Fans also drive the probability of transfers. We have been the victim of this before .Im just asking for posters to be a bit more player friendly and remember these are young ladies whom have yet to fully mature in how they live life and who they are .

I wonder if Missouri is going to be better than expected this year. They have not played anyone tough yet so it is quite hard to tell how good they really are. They were picked to finish 12th in the SEC in preseason.

I know some are debating our strength of schedule being so rough (I personally like it, just think we aren't well coached).

But God LSU is pathetic. Their best game is a mid tier Pac 12 school?

They play like 5-6 opponents who rank 300+

Crazy.

When Kim was at Baylor, she was criticized by many for scheduling lots of early season cupcakes in years when the Lady Bears weren’t loaded with top talent like Griner. Seems like she’s taken the same MO at LSU.

Brenda Friese also gets the same criticism at Maryland and IMO, she’s paid the price by the NCAAT selection committee in recent years who have seeded her teams lower than what you might expect just looking at their win - lose records.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back