Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
3rd & 20 did it for me. I kept watching, but knew we were in bad, bad shape.
That was the moment I turned to my girlfriend and said “let’s go.”

But honestly, I left for my own sake rather than out of anger. I had just gotten back from the bathroom minutes prior, and a few other Vols were in there. Some frat boy douche was screaming “Ayy look all the pussy ass ****** Vol fans crying and masturbating.”

I really didn’t want my 8 month pregnant fiancé having to bail me out of Richland county jail.

But honestly, I left for my own sake rather than out of anger. I had just gotten back from the bathroom minutes prior, and a few other Vols were in there. Some frat boy douche was screaming “Ayy look all the pussy ass ****** Vol fans crying and masturbating.”

I really didn’t want my 8 month pregnant fiancé having to bail me out of Richland county jail.
That play was everything. We get that stop, score and then take the lead, I think we win.

This is why I can’t watch with anyone

They had to eat it from us last year. Returned the favor. Let’s not go on yet another 3-game losing streak to them.

I’ve had a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach for 6 hours. Just gutted for HH. He’s meant the world to our program but he seems like such a great kid off the field too. I hope he knows how much him and his work here the last 2 seasons have meant to so many Vols fans and I’d kill for him to still be invited to NYC for the Heisman finals so he can get the national recognition he deserves.

LMFAO the "real fan" argument. Yes, it ******* hurts, but a wise man once told me "you can't make chicken salad out of chicken sh*t". Take that "real fan" BS somewhere else, my dude, and see a doctor about your case of cranial-rectal inversion as well.
He's not wrong about Banks.

Even with two NFL dbs last year the yardage given up was ridiculous.

I've been patiently waiting for him to show something. But his scheme just helps even average offenses build momentum....
SEC QBs are averaging 400 yards and 4 Tds against TN this year.
He has to go.

You mean like the guy who developed two 3 stars into nfl starters in Sutton and Moseley? We will be fine

Fulmer coached us to a National Championship in '98. We should hire him as head coach.

That's my way of saying what he did in the past doesn't reflect what he's doing now. Our DBs have played atrocious all season.

Now we get to hear, "but the talent!".

It's not all the talent. WM needs to do a better job.

Fulmer coached us to a National Championship in '98. We should hire him as head coach.

That's my way of saying what he did in the past doesn't reflect what he's doing now. Our DBs have played atrocious all season.

Now we get to hear, "but the talent!".

It's not all the talent. WM needs to do a better job.

Name every big time DB Pruitt signed. Then I’ll gladly blame WM with you.

I’ll wait…

We're going to miss the College Football playoffs by one game, and the trolls come out in force wanting to burn everything to the ground and start over. What a bunch of drama queens!
Our defense has struggled all year, yet some don't want to acknowledge that. Complaints about the defense didn't just start after last night's game. Last night's game was just the final straw. Anyone with eyeballs can see we need a better defense, and it's not all on the personnel. Some of it is on coaching.

How about you hop off Banks nuts man. If you’re a real fan this should hurt and hurt bad and you should want a change. I know the past 15 yrs have been bad but we should go and expect better and this was on Banks he had a poor game plan and hasn’t been impressive since he’s been here
There's more to it than just sending him packing. If you believe it can be better with an infusion of talent you do that. If not then you part ways, Huepel has earned the right to make that decision, he's earned our trust, let him handle it.

It's been more than 24 hours and your still stuck on knee jerk....... Process your emotions man. Think about the bigger picture.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back