The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

When they are good they are great but when they are bad it’s painful to watch. Its been fun and better than expected but i think the party is over.

I hope this ages poorly

The only thing I'm upset about is so much trash talking many of our fans did. Now I get to go to work surrounded by Bammers and Georgia fans and get to hear about it.

Yeah. Unfortunate for sure. I’ve been saying all week we need to worry more about our games than cfb stuff. It’s human nature for us to think we should roll over teams like this and Vandy, and we definitely should, but nothing should be taken for granted. I mean we can, but the team can’t, and if they keep hearing how good they are and how easy their game is gonna be it might be a little easier to not focus as much on important things in the preparation. Really this is the first time I can remember these Heupel vols looking like they slept on their opponent. I hope it’s a fluke

We all know the secondary is awful. I’m more surprised that this is a Rodney Garner Line… They’ve been pushed around all night.

Reactions: vols40
Defense has lost this game. Someone needs to run the DB’s until they puke. Jawing all night while getting destroyed by the worst offense in the SEC
No, run Banks. Show that mongoloidal f*** he's a mongoloid and force him to change or openly place blame for the loss at HIS feet.

VN Store

Back