The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

That backup usc qb's dad kinda made that argument. Looking like he was right....at least for this game.

Yeah, I saw that too. Hendon should have just kept his mouth (or fingers) shut and focused on the game. I think it's a real possibility that dust up has affected his performance tonight.

So if they actually called holding on USC it wouldn't change anything?

Not at the rate he is picking this team apart with no coverage.

I have definitely seen a few calls that could be called, but I’ve seen them on both sides. We are getting kicked in the teeth by their game plan. Again all I am saying is the reffing is NOT the reason we are losing this game at this point.

3rd and 20 first down
#14 Charles busted coverage. He went with the deep man when the Safety had him covered and left his man on a corner route 25 yds out. Just a stupid move by an inexperienced player. Charles has looked lost all night. Good athlete just not capable of playing DB in this league yet. Maybe never ....

About time we get some pressure.

This is the worst coached game in Heupel era on both sides of the ball.

We were not prepared and this team started believing their hype. Welp - news alert - you aren’t good enough to step in the field and win.

Sad part is that the Vols are better but didn’t show up with the intensity to win.

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Congrats to Vols defense who refused to cover anyone all game and for costing this team a chance at the playoffs. I hope everyone on defense has to walk back to Knoxville. Worst defense ever

VN Store

Back