The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

It isn’t hard to see the characteristics of a poorly coached unit: lack of discipline, poor tackling, poor personnel decisions, etc. anyone can see there are a couple of players on the field who shouldn’t be. I get it that you may not have a lot of depth but it’s year two and one injury to an above average player shouldn’t derail the entire defense

Tennessee hasn’t been this out of sort all season. Yes the defense has always been a mess but they’ve never been this careless. The one piece that’s missing is Banks. There has to be something to that

We as fans have been crying all night about the refs. The players (Tillman) been crying about the refs. I think we just got out coached at every position tonight. Players been reading and posting to much **** and it finally caught up with us. Banks at linebacker hurt his team. But we just got it handed to us tonight. Out coaches and out played. Call it like it is. We sucked tonight. But I guess we looked good doing it with the orange helmets.

A bit disappointing since we are very capable of playing well enough to beat this team, and should beat them, but we clearly didn’t come in ready tonight. Overall though 10-2 is great season we just really really need to learn from this one. Whether we can win it or not now, we need to be better than this going forward
The only thing I'm upset about is so much trash talking many of our fans did. Now I get to go to work surrounded by Bammers and Georgia fans and get to hear about it.

Reactions: Stephen Gray

VN Store

Back