The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

Not at the rate he is picking this team apart with no coverage.

I have definitely seen a few calls that could be called, but I’ve seen them on both sides. We are getting kicked in the teeth by their game plan. Again all I am saying is the reffing is NOT the reason we are losing this game at this point.
We can’t get any pressure

Reactions: VOLifornia
How the hell do you not bring the house on 3rd and 20?!?!?

unreal. They aren’t running anything exotic. We have no concept of what’s happening defensively. If we don’t get pressure, we’re useless. Gotta hold ‘em to a fg. Otherwise, this deficit might be too much. I love this team but very disappointed right now. Hyatt has been off since the Georgia game. Hook is off. We’re not running the ball well and can’t hit shots. Rattler looks like how he was touted look but we’re making it easy. Whatever we got this last 15 boys, empty the tank.

Jeremy Banks was a key loss, not the reason we are getting beat. Question for the recruiting experts, if you fire Banks and Martinez...what is the impact on recruiting?

If there is any good hopefully that will come from this is it will open heupel’s eyes to that we cannot win anything with this secondary and make a change

Reactions: Shocker0
#14 Charles busted coverage. He went with the deep man when the Safety had him covered and left his man on a corner route 25 yds out. Just a stupid move by an inexperienced player. Charles has looked lost all night. Good athlete just not capable of playing DB in this league yet. Maybe never ....
Charles has experience. Not like it’s his first game or even first year in the system. Inexcusable.

VN Store

Back