The Official #5 Tennessee @ South Carolina Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

I was hoping TCU would lose. I have to admit they are comeback was pretty incredible. Maybe they are just meant to be in the playoffs. But hey, as of now Michigan is still losing.

But more importantly, all we have to do is just take care of business tonight. #GoVols #RockyTop

Looks like I can switch channels just in time for Mich to win...

I was hoping TCU would lose. I have to admit they are comeback was pretty incredible. Maybe they are just meant to be in the playoffs. But hey, as of now Michigan is still losing.

But more importantly, all we have to do is just take care of business tonight. #GoVols #RockyTop

Sark & Aranda should stay in the Big12 as coaching to win close ones ain't their specialty

Reactions: jhcrane14
THAT's WHY...
giphy.gif

PUT 70 on The Cocks!!!

Because Heupel is about to hang 60 on South Carolina after TCU & Michigan squeaking by a bunch of mid squads.

Make sure to bet the over.
Yep! While TCU and Michigan struggle to beat crap teams in the last second, The Vols will show them how to properly dispose of an inferior opponent. Vols by fiddy!

Reactions: Ratvol
Yep! While TCU and Michigan struggle to beat crap teams in the last second, The Vols will show them how to properly dispose of an inferior opponent. Vols by fiddy!

And still be ranked below them simply due to losing to the far and away #1 team in the country so far. Georgia would clobber either team by 30+

I will say that after watching Baylor and Illinois blow it, I'm so glad that gone are the days of horrible coaching from the UT sidelines and getting conservative towards the end of games. Good time to reflect on how far we've come. Go Vols!

Reactions: Voljayton
I will say that after watching Baylor and Illinois blow it, I'm so glad that gone are the days of horrible coaching from the UT sidelines and getting conservative towards the end of games. Good time to reflect on how far we've come. Go Vols!
I hate that our coach likes to score touchdowns to go up by 41 points with 30 seconds left.

Reactions: I4Vols and joevol33

VN Store

Back