Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

One of my best friends is a Vandal and lives on a cattle ranch about an hour from Moscow. I'll talk to him about this.

One thing I've learned about the Idaho panhandle is people go missing a lot. Real easy to make someone disappear and blame it on a fall or a bear or something. His sister's best friend went missing 4 years ago and they found her leg something like 300 miles downstream last year. Did DNA on the bones to confirm. She got in a fight with her BF along the river while camping and the BF said she "walked off" so they can't prove it was him.
But you know that this is a fact about the Grizzly Bear-Mountain Lion-Wolf area of the northern Rockies...you very well could walk off by yourself and die very quickly and easily.

Dude could actually be an a-hole, but still telling the truth..🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
Are you sure your friend isn't confused? I just read an article that said two of the deceased were at a Sigma Chi party earlier in the night before returning home. I think the house is where the girls lived, as roommates. The guy was dating one of the girls.
He might be. I asked if he was a suspect but His alibi is that his wife was having a child about that time lol

Reactions: Weezer
At least he believes in freedom of speech...carnival barker or not, that sets him way above than the scumbags that ran it before.
I don’t agree that he believes in freedom of speech. I don’t particularly care about him one way or the other — I don’t love him nor do I hate him — but he’s happy to suppress all kinds of speech that bothers him, as are most people with any kind of power.

Reactions: Nash_Vol97
Whatever, all you all being holier than thou. When I was young (and even occasionally now, at 51), I had to beat the girls off with a stick. Still, I had a little Charlie Sheen in me (don't try to make that funny, @Weezer ) and I would sometimes employ a working girl, just for the hell of it. I can't be the only one on VN that has, can I ? Maybe, the only one to admit it
AuIvUrZpzBl04.gif

I don’t agree that he believes in freedom of speech. I don’t particularly care about him one way or the other — I don’t love him nor do I hate him — but he’s happy to suppress all kinds of speech that bothers him, as are most people with any kind of power.
Suppress?..what in the hell are you talking about?

Reactions: Glitch
Suppress?..what in the hell are you talking about?
All the accounts he suspends for impersonating him or otherwise doing things he doesn't like.

Like I said, I don't hate him, but he's a rich kid who found a new toy to play with. I don't think he's going to be some kind of free speech savior.

All the accounts he suspends for impersonating him or otherwise doing things he doesn't like.

Like I said, I don't hate him, but he's a rich kid who found a new toy to play with. I don't think he's going to be some kind of free speech savior.
That is not the same thing and you f'n know it. He is better than what it was.

Unrelated but this girl has me feeling like that guy in Pretty Woman.. let me save you baby.

Lol in all seriousness, I think I’ve found something the commies had on us. I’ve never seen a street girl that beautiful in the US.

So. . . if someone who speaks Russian moves to the US and learns to speak English from a southern US person, would they still have a Russian accent or would they sound like the person who taught them English?

So. . . if someone who speaks Russian moves to the US and learns to speak English from a southern US person, would they still have a Russian accent or would they sound like the person who taught them English?
If they already knew Russian they’d keep a Russian accent, but their English might have a unique twang to it if they were taught be a southerner.

I used to work with a nurse that had moved here from Germany to go to UAB, and then got hired on at the Ft Payne Alabama Hospital..it was hilarious listening to her speak English with a German-Alabama accent.

VN Store

Back