College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

Makes no sense for Colorado’s schedule to be the way it is. They traveled to play a Q4 road game less than 48 hours before they play, essentially, a second road game against a top 5 team. Whoever handles their scheduling should be fired on the spot.

I could be wrong, but I think the Tshiebwe injury is worse than they're letting on.
Tshiebwe seems like a solid dude and I don’t wish him anything bad, but it would be fun to see the kitties pay a huge NIL deal to keep a pro level guy in school another season then the guy not be available to play!

Makes no sense for Colorado’s schedule to be the way it is. They traveled to play a Q4 road game less than 48 hours before they play, essentially, a second road game against a top 5 team. Whoever handles their scheduling should be fired on the spot.
Tad Boyle was on with Tony Basilio, yesterday, and broke down the reasons behind it, its disadvantages, and how it was a game had to win if they had postseason aspirations. My guess, based on how he talked, was that he expected to beat Grambling and lose to Tennessee, but that a win last night could propel them to a possible upset, tomorrow. That seems unlikely unless that loss was an aberration and Tennessee comes out just flat as a pancake.

I have a hard time believing Colorado will play as bad as they did against Grambling. Maybe we end up running away with it from the tip, but I have a feeling it will be a dog fight in the first half and our depth and talent will put it away in the 2nd……or Colorado could just be THAT bad.

315654895_538124918324881_660704787650507168_n.jpg

Not to twist the knife, but Cason Wallace is so awesome. Massive recruiting miss for us. Dude brings the energy every single possession (something we desperately needed last game).

VN Store

Back