College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

So, when will the media stop lying to me about Jerry Stackhouse being an elite coach who “just needs time”? How much time does he need?

Vanderbilt just lost to Southern Miss and is 0-2 to start the season. Not looking great for them to take that step forward this year.

Reactions: Volfan1000
So, when will the media stop lying to me about Jerry Stackhouse being an elite coach who “just needs time”? How much time does he need?

Vanderbilt just lost to Southern Miss and is 0-2 to start the season. Not looking great for them to take that step forward this year.
I say give CJS all the time he needs, maybe $100 mil lifetime contract with $100 mil buyout

College basketball definitely is the sport with the most amount of parity in the regular season. Crazy how many close games and upsets there have already been 2 games into the season.

I don’t know but all 12 fans at Vandymania are concerned.

Grambling beat North-Texas Dallas by 15 in their first game. Yes….that was the name of their opponent. North-Texas Dallas. And now they are beating a PAC-13 school by the same amount.

Grambling is one of the worst teams in the country. Going to put pressure on us to handle business. A loss will be a black eye on our resume

VN Store

Back