College Hoops Around The Country [TN opponents, RPI, others]

I find it hard to believe we don’t land ONE of Estrella, Dillone, Demary, Cyril (Spring decision I know), or Carr. However, if we do go 0-5 there then my concern radar will be a 10.

I think we have as good a shot as anyone with Estrella, Carr, Dilione, Demary and Cosby…not sure where we are in Elmarko Jackson sweepstakes, Michael Nwoko things seem to have cooled down after he liked us a lot early on, curious if that is a reflection at all on Estrella and us making it clear he’s our priority. Of those 7 I have a hard time imagining we don’t land at least 2 of those, but crazier things have happened. Also curious if at some point we circle back around to Jared Hall and he becomes a take.

Reactions: TheMookieMonster
Indiana and Kentucky have agreed in principle to resume their series in men’s basketball, according to John Calipari.
Speaking at the SEC men's basketball tipoff media days in Birmingham, Calipari said the two programs have a deal to play beginning with the 2025-26 season.

Feels like shades of Emoni Bates.
Nah, Ihe will be a good college basketball player. I think he will thrive under Penny. I can't stand Penny, but he does know how to run the Point. Mikey is a better kid than Bates, imo. Just knows how to promote himself, but coachable

Why is this not on tv? Nothing is scheduled on the secn at 9pm, they could have scheduled our game for then….But no, we’re on sec+ And won’t be on standard tv because we play at the same time as Kentucky. Typical

Reactions: B-A-Vol
Why is this not on tv? Nothing is scheduled on the secn at 9pm, they could have scheduled our game for then….But no, we’re on sec+ And won’t be on standard tv because we play at the same time as Kentucky. Typical

If you have the SECN, then you can stream this.

VN Store

Back