‘23 FL CB Cormani McClain (Colorado Commit)

Or since this kid has no interest in UT, we could just let the thread fall into oblivion?

Yes. I know I just bumped it to the top.

I have to post in here 1x/day. Waiting on my response from BOT on who the other 5* are that FL is supposedly flipping.

Reactions: SugarCC
Delete this, I’m trying to make a point

For serious - I’d be concerned as a fan if we were landing players based *solely* on money

Yeah look how well that is working out for A&M. I think they are going to be a case study in exactly what NOT to do with NIL. It is hilarious to watch the wheels fall off of that program though.

Florida will be just like Texas A&M. They don’t scare me anymore. Sure they’ll have some decent years but they aren’t going to build what UGA and Bama have. NIL can only do so much and if it goes wrong it seems like it will crash. Napier isn’t that guy like most people thought.
What do Florida and the Aggies have in common to make you say that? I'd like to believe you. Gators sure are heating up out on the trail. Whatever the reason, overpaying, or otherwise..

Supposedly he told Floridas coaches, his school coaches, and his family he was committing to Florida on the way to his ceremony, then he committed to Miami when he got there. Made a lot of his family made, his coaches mad, and of course the college coaches mad. Now other schools are leery of talking to him or bringing him to visit because of his lack of “honor.”

This is the bad side of NIL, this kid will never bleed his school colors, he bleeds green for the highest bidder

Supposedly he told Floridas coaches, his school coaches, and his family he was committing to Florida on the way to his ceremony, then he committed to Miami when he got there. Made a lot of his family made, his coaches mad, and of course the college coaches mad. Now other schools are leery of talking to him or bringing him to visit because of his lack of “honor.”

This is the bad side of NIL, this kid will never bleed his school colors, he bleeds green for the highest bidder
It hurts florida, so I’m good with it. I’m his newest fan lol

His nickname is “Money” so that part makes sense.

I want kids that want to be at the school because they love the school. Did Nico only sign with us for NIL? I’m sure it played a part but He loves UT, he bleeds orange, and he’s turned into a fantastic recruiter and ambassador to our program.

This kid may be good, he may even be fantastic, but he’s like a mercenary, he only cares about who will pay him the most

Reactions: ACvol3

VN Store

Back