‘23 FL CB Cormani McClain (Colorado Commit)

His nickname is “Money” so that part makes sense.

I want kids that want to be at the school because they love the school. Did Nico only sign with us for NIL? I’m sure it played a part but He loves UT, he bleeds orange, and he’s turned into a fantastic recruiter and ambassador to our program.

This kid may be good, he may even be fantastic, but he’s like a mercenary, he only cares about who will pay him the most

I have seen this a few times. Can someone explain to me the fantastic "recruiter" comment? I haven't see anyone from California. I haven't see a top WR. I appreciate the stuff having to do with representing UT but he has 8 million reasons to do this and guess what this is now a job, and it is time to go to work.

I have seen this a few times. Can someone explain to me the fantastic "recruiter" comment? I haven't see anyone from California. I haven't see a top WR. I appreciate the stuff having to do with representing UT but he has 8 million reasons to do this and guess what this is now a job, and it is time to go to work.
He’s friends with a lot of the commits. A few of them have raves about him. He’s helping keep everyone stick. I don’t think Leacock and couple others are commits if we don’t have Nico recruiting

Not signing with Miami per Wiltfong.

I bet he flips to Colorado. Deion will have them recruiting like they did in the 90s.
Where's the number one corner from last year that went to Jackson State?? Can't remember his name... Is he following Deion to Colorado??

He’s trying to make more money. People love people who make money

Lol. I dont know what to think. Was just funny/crazy though. New times!

Be pretty damned funny if he doesn't get the likes before NSD though.

Is a gamble he's decided to make.

Reactions: MarcoVol
Lol. I dont know what to think. Was just funny/crazy though. New times!

Be pretty damned funny if he doesn't get the likes before NSD though.

Is a gamble he's decided to make.

I'd imagine his goal isn't really to get 100k subscribers. He set some super high goal to collect as many as possible as he can below that goal

Reactions: KptVFL
Strictly a money thing. Maximizing earning potential. May be dumb but just a guy making money like everyone else.
Middle-age me rolls his eyes, and says, Kids these days. However, a much wiser middle age me, totally understands. I want these kids to get as much as they possibly can, and this is one of the MANY avenues they have to do it. With that said, I also understand how some of us older people don't comprehend, or do not care about content...followers...'likes'...trends...branding, and how all that can equal MASSIVE money; not to mention, checking the market for one's worth. Very smart what he's doing.

Over this year, while taking care of my mom and granny, I've given myself a crash course on such things, and learning more and more about ways to utilize every inch of the internet and social media...to do whatever we want.

VN Store

Back