‘23 FL CB Cormani McClain (Colorado Commit)

Have any names and relationships where he advanced some careers? Knowing how to do it with superior God given athletic ability and teaching it to other less gifted players are two different things. Got any meat for those assumption bones? But he did the Peyton Eli deal the other night and shared where he got schemed a lot and admitted he pretty much had to stick to man to man. When you got one like him you can give help to the other side and survive or even excel. He did not require assistance to overcome natural abilities limitations and can't teach it either. The Mannings have their camps, but choose their talent and do not transform guys, just grade and assist them in using their tools. Telling kids to go through their progressions and use good footwork is good advice, but they either have the ability or do not.
You're asking this question, but he's not working with scrubs. He's working with the most naturally gifted CBs from the last 2 cycles. I think they have the ability and he has the qualifications to get the most from that ability. How can there be these great success stories if he's not been a position coach on the collegiate level? He's been a college coach all of two seasons, before that he was helping develop young players (not only as football players but as young men). I'm not some Deion fanboy, but he's only been successful so far. He defied the odds at a middling HBCU. Now he's defying the odds in recruiting at a dead Colorado program.

Reactions: justwatch123
Anytime you guys see individuals that act a certain way that you wouldn’t agree with you guys label them with ridiculous terms. Based off this video what would make u consider them “clout chasers”
I've never seen someone make a commitment more about them than the kid outside of Landon Collins mom. If the kid is a fan of their podcast and wanted that then all good.

You're asking this question, but he's not working with scrubs. He's working with the most naturally gifted CBs from the last 2 cycles. I think they have the ability and he has the qualifications to get the most from that ability. How can there be these great success stories if he's not been a position coach on the collegiate level? He's been a college coach all of two seasons, before that he was helping develop young players (not only as football players but as young men). I'm not some Deion fanboy, but he's only been successful so far. He defied the odds at a middling HBCU. Now he's defying the odds in recruiting at a dead Colorado program.

You are the one that said......

"Deion has been working with young DBs for years. Long before he got the job at JSU. He was doing this from players the ages of youth football through college kids."

Just wanted to know whose careers his abilities advanced. Associating with top 50 type kids does not get that done.

Last edited:
Reactions: IhateGA
You are the one that said......

"Deion has been working with young DBs for years. Long before he got the job at JSU. He was doing this from players the ages of youth football through college kids."

Just wanted to know whose careers his abilities advanced.
He's not going to get the credit over a position coach or DC for a kid's success, nor has he ever sought any credit for kids he's helped. People don't like him because he, by no means, is a humble guy. But that doesn't make him a bad guy either. These kids that everyone else writes off as thugs, dumb, or whatever other negative perception is cast on them..... he's trying to make a difference. He's been working for years to change that narrative for as many as he can individually. All while fathering his own children. While some may not agree with his methods, he proved to have benefitted lots of kids while at JSU. I stated before that I don't expect him to win championships at the P5 level, but I do expect him to leave programs much better than he found them.

Sure you can.
That's like calling a millionaire wife a gold digger when she marries a plumber.

Gillie: 3 Million followers on insta
Cormani: 74K followers

If anything Cormani is the clout chaser. Why would someone with millions of followers clout chase off someone with 10s of thousands of followers...

Not quite fan boy, but definitely share a virgin strawberry daiquiri. Two straws kinda vibe.

Reactions: IhateGA
That's like calling a millionaire wife a gold digger when she marries a plumber.

Gillie: 3 Million followers on insta
Cormani: 74K followers

If anything Cormani is the clout chaser. Why would someone with millions of followers clout chase off someone with 10s of thousands of followers...
Same reason people with money try to make more money. It's human nature. Unless you are at the top of any food chain then you are likely chasing something. Millionaires try to chase billions trust me.

1) we don’t know how they’ll be developed (or not developed) but Deion can recruit. Not sure why he’d be viewed much differently than Cristobal - or any other coach who has proven to be a good recruiter but not won anything - at this point

2) this is fantastic for parity in college football

Give him a chance to build and win just as every other coach is given the same opportunity. We hired Butch so there's that.

I really question if I'm dealing with actual adults on here sometimes.

He owned u br0. You obvs have homoerotic vibes toward prime cuz you don’t agree w him. He showed YOU who’s boss. Now u kno what it’s like to get punkd on the interwebz lmaoooo git bent.

Reactions: bigl3327

VN Store

Back