‘23 FL CB Cormani McClain (Colorado Commit)

Word has been Ruiz wasn’t paying up like he should for the people he signed to NIL deals with his company. So, a huge part of it could be not following through on his promises

Reactions: Vol in Buckeye Land
Must be nice to be able to flip multiple 5* while your team sucks.

Dude you need a happy pill. 😂 I get it. It’s frustrating that our cash people are cheap but Floridas talent still ain’t gonna be anywhere near that UGAs and Bamas. Billy sure don’t have it in him to coach them to their potential. They’ll be in transfer portal eventually.

A majority of analysts thought he was committing to Florida originally so it’s really not too big of a surprise

I hope Ruiz pays up on this one just to keep him from the gators. I'm like Bass. It pisses me off that they're out recruiting us even when we're having such an amazing season. I get it. Florida is full of talent. But a lot of that talent leaves the state every year. I want Florida to suck at everything.

I hope Ruiz pays up on this one just to keep him from the gators. I'm like Bass. It pisses me off that they're out recruiting us even when we're having such an amazing season. I get it. Florida is full of talent. But a lot of that talent leaves the state every year. I want Florida to suck at everything.
Blame Miami for sucking and FSU for being irrelevant.

How has Florida been relevant this year? They lost to a team that just lost to Vandy.....
I didn't say they were relevant, but someone in Florida has to benefit. A strong UM and FSU is bad for UF. Napier is capitalizing on the vast amount of in-state talent.

The whole star debate is what it is... just checked Rivals database (because I know how and it is free) and FL's strength in this class is primarily their in state 4 and 5 stars, BUT BUT BUT, out of the 78 out there, their highest ranked in state guys are #17 and #24. Wish I knew a way to find out how many of the FL high star guys have been validated as the top 250 or so star guys and the the top 250 or so draft picks down the road. I am not going to jump off the comparative STAR bridge just yet.

VN Store

Back