‘23 ★★★★★ Class of 2023 Commitments

If you give me a list of who’s EE, I’ll update the OP.

Edit:

Looked it up on 247. EEs appear to be:

Nico Iamaleava
Caleb Herring
Ethan Davis
Jordan Matthews
Nathan Leacock
Sham Umarov
Rickey Gibson
Nathan Robinson
Christian Conyer
John Slaughter
Jeremiah Telander
Jack Luttrell

Last edited:
If you give me a list of who’s EE, I’ll update the OP.
Edit:

Looked it up on 247. EEs appear to be:

Nico Iamaleava
Caleb Herring
Ethan Davis
Jordan Matthews
Nathan Leacock
Sham Umarov
Rickey Gibson
Nathan Robinson
Christian Conyer
John Slaughter
Jeremiah Telander
Jack Luttrell
Cam Seldon!

What is the latest recruiting news since our season has superseded everyone's expectations so far. No one and I mean no one thought we would be 8-0 and #1 in CFP going into Georgia when the season started. The Bama post game will never be matched by any school. PERIOD. My daughter goes to school with a Class of 25 highly recruited individual in attendance and he was blown away by the atmosphere. He is a life long Georgia fan that wears a little more orange to school these days.

Hole in the roof what do you think about the idea of putting the ongoing recruiting rankings in the opening post every week?

I suspect that dozens of us would love to see those there since many of us don't know how or don't have the time to go find them.

I love this thread btw and not complaining at all but I believe it would add a rich layer of icing on an already awesome cake.

I don't keep up with recruiting very often. I'm shocked that we only have 3 WR in this class and 1 RB. Based on our offensive production the last 2 years, I would think that we would have a ton of legit interest from more 4 and 5 star players. I would think some people would be flipping their commitments to get into a program that puts up stats like those our guys are racking up.

Reactions: StoVol
I don't keep up with recruiting very often. I'm shocked that we only have 3 WR in this class and 1 RB. Based on our offensive production the last 2 years, I would think that we would have a ton of legit interest from more 4 and 5 star players. I would think some people would be flipping their commitments to get into a program that puts up stats like those our guys are racking up.
Recruiting is different these days. With ESD and now NIL guys are committing and getting locked down earlier. We have serious 5* interest for the 24 and 25 classes at WR and RB and in 24 we already have a 5* TE, 4* (projected 5*) WR, and a crystal ball for a 5* WR. We also appear to lead for a 5* RB.

We have a very solid class but we also have a lot of depth at WR and I think we save the last few spots for defense and the portal.

Recruiting is different these days. With ESD and now NIL guys are committing and getting locked down earlier. We have serious 5* interest for the 24 and 25 classes at WR and RB and in 24 we already have a 5* TE, 4* (projected 5*) WR, and a crystal ball for a 5* WR. We also appear to lead for a 5* RB.

We have a very solid class but we also have a lot of depth at WR and I think we save the last few spots for defense and the portal.
We need a few more big uglies on the D- line

If you don’t mind….Where I don’t have to run all over the board to find. Who are the 5* Wr. And Rb. You mentioned?

Predictions for where this class finishes as far as rankings? Who else do we have a shot at landing in this class?

VN Store

Back