Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man why does every SEC team have so many completely biased homers in the media and yet 95% of our reporters love to crap on UT any chance they get? It's bizarre. I know there has been love for the Vols this season but it's because we are undeniably good. Typically they find any and every weakness and pounce on it endlessly for days.

I agree on ours totally, I am just saying we probably should be ahead of them.

Then again, after some thought, we do have the NCAA crap hanging over us too. That might be impacting things. We may just have a limited number of spots and are happy with the current class. I think we have a good class, it just doesn't seem the recruiting services agree.
Honest question are you new to following recruiting?

🧡 My mom grew up in Palmer! I grew up in and live in GL. It is a beautiful place, and this fall has really been beautiful.
I still have family up there as well as Rockwood and Cleveland. I love that area as well as Polk county where my dad is from. 2 of the prettiest places in the world to me.

For us, yes. However, I think we will still be chasing Alabama and Georgia hoping for upsets until we start recruiting at their level. I won't lie, though, I would be totally happy with that compared to where we have been.

We could clean house in December once the staff is done with the season. I am probably just being a worry wart because I am listening to fans on other boards (notably Michigan fans who keep talking about recruiting as their excuse for why they cannot compete with Ohio State regularly).
There is nothing unique about Michigan’s scheme, so yes it is hard for them to catch OSU.

Easily the best. Over the nearly 40 years my wife and I have been together we've had many cats (dogs too). After a while you start to see patterns. Orange tabbies are almost exclusively male and just the easiest going, least catty cats. Almost a dog-like temperament, but zero maintenance.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule, but if any dog owner is cat curious, an orange tabby is a great choice.
My female orange tabby, Miss Adelyn🧡🐈
A7398F8E-FA3F-4F86-B202-599723A8B896.jpeg

Halloween makes no sense. I'm supposed to buy candy, then give it away for free?? With nothing in return? No thank you. I think I'll eat my candy myself.
4rd2ix.jpg

You may not hire him but what hes done at Ole Miss will get him a better job and Auburn will most likely make a run at him. He wants to be at a school that will put its weight behind football and the fans as well and Ole Miss just wont cut it. Auburn is about as big as he could get and he will likely help speed up Sabans retirement with better recruiting. Kiffin and the Cabin will be a dangerous combo.

Also if he does well, he gets to indirectly help us by beating up on Bama and Georgia every year. Win win.
Everywhere he’s been he’s left on bad terms, the dude is toxic

Straight from the horses mouth:

If you want to know why Georgia football is a 22.5-point favorite over Florida on Saturday, you only need to look back to the closing remarks made by Kirby Smart after last year’s 34-7 win over the Gators.

“If you don’t recruit, there’s no coach out there that can out-coach recruiting,” Smart said last season. “I don’t care who you are. The best coach to ever play the game better be a good recruiter because no coaching is going to out-coach players. Anybody will tell you that our defense is good because we have good players.”

Cormani McClain decision puts greater microscope on Georgia football-Florida recruiting gap
I sure would like to tweet this back…here’s hoping I can after Saturday

Last edited:
It’s amazing how different each kid is. My 6 month old hasn’t slept through the night since he was born and is in a crazy phase where he’s up every 2 hours no matter what we do. My oldest started sleeping the night consistently at 4 months old. Taking its toll on me😂

My firstborn was a turrible sleeper and didn't start sleeping through the night consisntely until around 14 months and even now at 2 he occasionally wakes up in the middle of the night.

My wife is due with our second in a matter of weeks and I'm hoping he's the complete opposite. It seems rare that people have kids who are similar sleepers so here's to hoping.

Man why does every SEC team have so many completely biased homers in the media and yet 95% of our reporters love to crap on UT any chance they get? It's bizarre. I know there has been love for the Vols this season but it's because we are undeniably good. Typically they find any and every weakness and pounce on it endlessly for days.
That's because we've been undeniably bad so much lol.

I mean do you wish the media polished Pruitt's wheels all the way to the end?

Reactions: TurnoverTrashCan
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back