Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auburn needs to hire someone that will harass Saban every year. That said I wouldn’t touch Kiffin with a 10’ pole. The next shiny toy that pops up he’ll bounce again. He’s the Harlot of college football coaches.
I'm pretty sure he has syphilis.

Auburn needs to hire someone that will harass Saban every year. That said I wouldn’t touch Kiffin with a 10’ pole. The next shiny toy that pops up he’ll bounce again. He’s the Harlot of college football coaches.

You may not hire him but what hes done at Ole Miss will get him a better job and Auburn will most likely make a run at him. He wants to be at a school that will put its weight behind football and the fans as well and Ole Miss just wont cut it. Auburn is about as big as he could get and he will likely help speed up Sabans retirement with better recruiting. Kiffin and the Cabin will be a dangerous combo.

Also if he does well, he gets to indirectly help us by beating up on Bama and Georgia every year. Win win.

You may not hire him but what hes done at Ole Miss will get him a better job and Auburn will most likely make a run at him. He wants to be at a school that will put its weight behind football and the fans as well and Ole Miss just wont cut it. Auburn is about as big as he could get and he will likely help speed up Sabans retirement with better recruiting. Kiffin and the Cabin will be a dangerous combo.

Also if he does well, he gets to indirectly help us by beating up on Bama and Georgia every year. Win win.
Has he really done any better at OM than Freeze did?

Easily the best. Over the nearly 40 years my wife and I have been together we've had many cats (dogs too). After a while you start to see patterns. Orange tabbies are almost exclusively male and just the easiest going, least catty cats. Almost a dog-like temperament, but zero maintenance.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule, but if any dog owner is cat curious, an orange tabby is a great choice.
We have a Napoleon minuet cat lol who is basically a short legged Persian and she is so sweet but she can also hide on you for like six hours and cause everyone panic 😂 she mainly just wants you to pick her up and walk with her like she’s a baby lol

Thank you ma'am. If I'm not mistaken your up around Grundy county. My mother is from there and grew up in Palmer. Beautiful place. I'm a Tennessean stuck in muttland but will go home one day.
🧡 My mom grew up in Palmer! I grew up in and live in GL. It is a beautiful place, and this fall has really been beautiful.

Thank you ma'am. If I'm not mistaken your up around Grundy county. My mother is from there and grew up in Palmer. Beautiful place. I'm a Tennessean stuck in muttland but will go home one day.
😂 We may find out we’re related. It happened with Volsonly and me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back