Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rebuild is almost no longer a thing with the portal. But definitely think he’s hit his ceiling.

Doubt he leaves. He has the most coach-friendly contract in the country. 7 wins adds a year
Yeah...he won't leave and they probably won't fire him until it really bottoms out...and it will be a long downhill slog for them.

Kentucky has given him generational wealth.

If Auburn poaches Kiffin, I’d look at Coach Prime getting the offer from Ole Miss. Ole Miss starves for attention to keep themselves relevant and Coach Prime would keep them relevant in that regard.
Prime is too good for OM. He'll either stick with his pride at JSU or wait for the opportunity.

Remember...he will not be motivated by money.

Orange tabby cats are the best natured cats!

Easily the best. Over the nearly 40 years my wife and I have been together we've had many cats (dogs too). After a while you start to see patterns. Orange tabbies are almost exclusively male and just the easiest going, least catty cats. Almost a dog-like temperament, but zero maintenance.

Of course there are exceptions to every rule, but if any dog owner is cat curious, an orange tabby is a great choice.

Forgot about this great moment…

Dear god it's so beautiful to see us QB sneaking this year. Our offensive scheme is getting completely outside of its box and it's helping big time. We aren't afraid to use motion, bunch, uncer center, even a FULLBACK!! Whatever helps us vs that specific opponent.

For the first time in my life we heard whispers of "opening up the playbook in Year 2" (as if there even was more to the playbook with all of our other coaches) and it finally came true!! They went from a 10 page playbook to 15 haha!

Beautiful and deadly simplicity, there's nothing close to it in CFB.

Akron's #1 DB entered the portal. Charles Amankwaa. Had 3ints and 9pbus in 2021. Dealt with a significant injury in the offseason, played for the first time this season against Central Michigan and recorded 3pbus and then entered the portal.
Maybe he’s tired of being coached to play dirty by Lesshead?

Akron's #1 DB entered the portal. Charles Amankwaa. Had 3ints and 9pbus in 2021. Dealt with a significant injury in the offseason, played for the first time this season against Central Michigan and recorded 3pbus and then entered the portal.
Literally used one game as a tryout. Hilarious. I hope we take him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back