‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

I thought he played for Long Beach?

Would have been interesting for sure had they allowed him to come and play.

Long Beach Poly is one of the best teams in California and legitimately (imo) a top 10 team in America this year.

They've beaten their last 5 opponents by a combined score of 270- 0😳.

Some guys on that Jackrabbit team that Tennessee is recruiting too.

Milton's grown on me this year I love how he's bought in to the program 1000%.Do I believe Heupel snatches a decent portal dude good chance.I need to see Milton run 1vs1s In a big boy Sec game.Kids had his shots u go read the reports their are LEGIT the exact same where saying.I mean do you really really trust going into 2023 with all this momentum,public eye and a fresh season zo expectations are loaded.If anyone can do it Heuple can but but that's what cost us last year earlier playing ugly football.Hooker had P5 starting under his belt and he Trots 28 years old Milton out thinking like these fans on here he was gonna transform him..Lol he thought wrong real quick like thankfully
The reason Levis (projected) and Josh Allen was a high round pick in the draft despite less than stellar college stats are their physical tools. Milton has a stronger arm, is bigger than both and probably more athletic.

Yeah. Part of that is Madden started playing the position earlier as well. They seem to both have great QB genes.
He is definitely more advanced as a sophomore, but saying he's on track to be better than Nico might be a stretch. Either way, thinking about having an Iamaleava starting at QB here until 2029 is wild. If you think other fan bases hate us now.....Oh boy!!!!

He is definitely more advanced as a sophomore, but saying he's on track to be better than Nico might be a stretch. Either way, thinking about having an Iamaleava starting at QB here until 2029 is wild. If you think other fan bases hate us now.....Oh boy!!!!

Strategy didn’t pan out for Bama and the Tagovailoas

Yeah. Part of that is Madden started playing the position earlier as well. They seem to both have great QB genes.
Also, on another note....I know the family has said that they plan on moving to Nashville. Lipscomb Academy already has a talented young QB. Any guesses as to where Madden ends up attending school?

Strategy didn’t pan out for Bama and the Tagovailoas
Taulia was never close to being as good as Tua. Madden is already 6'3" and can spin it. He's not nearly as thin as Nico either. Oh, and..... we're not Bama. But seriously, this is just speculative fan talk. 2025 is a long way away.

Also, on another note....I know the family has said that they plan on moving to Nashville. Lipscomb Academy already has a talented young QB. Any guesses as to where Madden ends up attending school?
I have no idea. Your guess is as good as mine. Yeah Lipscomb Academay has someone already, so Madden may not start until his senior year if he were to go there.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
I know where I’d like him to go……
Battle Ground Academy :cool:

LA does have a solid young QB, but I highly doubt Dilfer would say no
Brentwood Academy has George McIntyre
I’d say MBA or Ensworth

VN Store

Back