‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

Milton is not the runner cam newton was. Plz get that comparison outta ur head, yes he’s big and similar size, but cam wanted to run, that’s what he did and he knew he was a beast , Milton wants to be a pocket passer and sling the ball and show off his arm talent: two different styles of art my friend.
I'm not the one who compared Milton to Cam Newton as a player. It was said that Milton wasn't the same level athlete as Cam. My statement was about pure athleticism. Milton is 6'5" 240+, has been clocked running at 20mph on the GPS, can do standing back flips at will, and has the biggest arm (throwing wise) in college football. So yes, he is every bit the athlete.

Last edited:
Ahh I see ur original post, you’re wondering the same thing I am, will he ever use his legs and tap into that athleticism.. it would be nice, but I just don’t see him doing that, he likes to sit back and throw dimes. my apologies thought you was comparing newton to Milton as a player, I think I got yours and another posters comment mixed up.!

Reactions: crovol and bigl3327
Milton's grown on me this year I love how he's bought in to the program 1000%.Do I believe Heupel snatches a decent portal dude good chance.I need to see Milton run 1vs1s In a big boy Sec game.Kids had his shots u go read the reports their are LEGIT the exact same where saying.I mean do you really really trust going into 2023 with all this momentum,public eye and a fresh season zo expectations are loaded.If anyone can do it Heuple can but but that's what cost us last year earlier playing ugly football.Hooker had P5 starting under his belt and he Trots 28 years old Milton out thinking like these fans on here he was gonna transform him..Lol he thought wrong real quick like thankfully

After we win a national title this year, we will be heading into just the start of year 3 of a multi-year rebuild thanks to the mess Pruitt left behind. Milton, for all his faults, isn’t a bad QB to help us defend our championship. After we win the next couple of titles with Milton and these other dudes, and finally have a roster full of Heupel’s recruits, we should be in a good spot to put the stench of Pruitt behind us and really start to compete for even more titles. We should be able to declare ourselves back.

Ahh I see ur original post, you’re wondering the same thing I am, will he ever use his legs and tap into that athleticism.. it would be nice, but I just don’t see him doing that, he likes to sit back and throw dimes. my apologies thought you was comparing newton to Milton as a player, I think I got yours and another posters comment mixed up.!
It's all good. I don't know if Milton will ever have that "take no prisoners" mentality to capitalize on all that God given ability, but all the physical tools are there.

Reactions: Orange.
Hooker is more accurate than both but Mariota was a better athlete than either of them.

I'm mainly referencing how the Oregon elite run kind of started.
Oregon’s run really started with Jeremiah Masoli. I get what you’re saying though. Personally I think Mariota in that Chip Kelly and Mark Helfrich offense was the best college QB we’ve ever seen. I loved watching those teams and actually made it more of a point to watch some of their games than ours during the Dooley years, and dreamed of the day we ran a similar offense. Hopefully we can work more of their read option and triple option RPO type plays in our running game. I actually think Tayven Jackson would kill it in that type of offense

VN Store

Back