‘23 CA QB Nicholaus Iamaleava (Tennessee)

2nd National Championship under Heupel. We winning this year!

QB - Nico Iamaleava (RS Jr.)

RB - Jerrick Gibson (Jr.)

WR - Ryan Wingo (Jr.), Cameron Seldon (Sr.),
Nathan Leacock (Sr.)
TE - Ethan Davis (Sr.), Johnathan Echols (Jr.)

OL - LT (2024 stud),
LG - (2024 stud),
C - Addison Nichols (RS Sr.)
RG - Vysen Lang (Sr.)
RT - Sham Umarov (Sr.)

I'm thinking I may have done their eligibility years wrong, if so please correct me

2nd National Championship under Heupel. We winning this year!

QB - Nico Iamaleava (RS Jr.)

RB - Jerrick Gibson (Jr.)

WR - Ryan Wingo (Jr.), Cameron Seldon (Sr.),
Nathan Leacock (Sr.)
TE - Ethan Davis (Sr.), Johnathan Echols (Jr.)

OL - LT (2024 stud),
LG - (2024 stud),
C - Addison Nichols (RS Sr.)
RG - Vysen Lang (Sr.)
RT - Sham Umarov (Sr.)

I'm thinking I may have done their eligibility years wrong, if so please correct me

We have to wait 4 more year for another Natty???

Nah

This kid.... man. Every pass is either caught in stride or in a spot no defender can get to. I've worked myself up over so many recruits in the past, but this guy is legit going to win us a championship. Like, it's only a matter of waiting. He's special.
I watched the you tube video with his coach?(qb?, hs? ) that’s worked with Bryce Young and Nico and says Nico is “Young like”

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Nico Iamaleava slammed his helmet against the locker room door with a yell, the journey suddenly over 24 yards short in a playoff loss. Just half an hour later, it had sunk in for senior five-star quarterback Nico Iamaleava, still keeping a slightly dejected smile on his face and posing for pictures with stragglers that hung around in the Chatsworth chill. His time at Warren High was through, the Bears having lost Friday night’s Division 2 playoff matchup with Sierra Canyon 22-21, a Tom Brady-esque late-game drive by Iamaleava not enough and a game-winning field goal falling a foot short.
Tennessee fans, get ready: After final prep game, five-star QB Nico Iamaleava is coming

1667757858415.png

Seems like everyone is forgetting Jackson too. I hope Milton gets his second chance in the sun, but we have a 3 way battle next year. Not a two way.
Not forgetting Jackson, but you've seen him compared to Milton this year. He's a long, long way from competing with Milton for the starting job. We'll get to see how much progress TJ and Nico make in the spring, but don't expect this to be a true open competition for the starting job. The competition will be for QB2 starting out. Milton will have to lose this job due to poor in game performance or injury.

Not forgetting Jackson, but you've seen him compared to Milton this year. He's a long, long way from competing with Milton for the starting job. We'll get to see how much progress TJ and Nico make in the spring, but don't expect this to be a true open competition for the starting job. The competition will be for QB2 starting out. Milton will have to lose this job due to poor in game performance or injury.
I know he'd probably never do it, more likely to transfer, but Jackson is a heckuva athlete and could probably see the field at wr if QB doesn't work out for him.

VN Store

Back