Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as business is take care of, I expect gameday to be in Athens next week.
I wonder if Kirk will continue trolling the home team and pick us, or show hoe butthurt he is and pick the puppies.
Everyone will pick UGA in that one and I am fine with it. Love to have a little more motivation at kickoff.

Those dudes all look like they're 50 years old with families of four and a grandchild on the way. How did college dudes look that....seasoned? Lol
49 is the only one who looks younger... like 35.

Ff2BG1_XgAIHTBs

I'm not even sure we seriously pursued him. Something was off in his recruitment. Even Bama backed off.

But shame on Buck for shilling for KY in that article.

If he were here, Big Play Barion is not seeing the field this year on UT's depth chart. Squirrel would be above him now still. Good for him, getting an opportunity with the future #1 pick in the NFL draft.

As long as business is take care of, I expect gameday to be in Athens next week.
I wonder if Kirk will continue trolling the home team and pick us, or show hoe butthurt he is and pick the puppies.

Picks UF -> Result: UT wins
Picks Bama -> Result: UT wins

Please, let him pick UGA. I don’t mind.

It was a snarky reference to Aaron Hernandez.
Did he do it while at UF? I honestly don't remember, but was thinking he was already in the pros when it happened.

I just remember I used to work with a girl that had a Gators tag on her purse. When I asked she said she only had it because she went to HS with Aaron Hernandez. Once all that happened...yeah no more Gators paraphernalia 😅

Jimbo reminds me so much of Fulmer situation. Very similar win percentages 74.4% vs 74.5%. Won a title, had a few good years at 10+ wins. Had a few mediocre seasons at 8-9 wins and then came the train wreck at the end to give the higher ups an opportunity to oust them. Very similar ages as well when this all is happening late 50’s
They just said on ESPNU he has THE WORST head coaching effect in the country. Literally turning a mid-tier Lambo and turning it into a Ford Fiesta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back