Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
We drove the ball up and down the field against them last year. Tillman had 200 yards. We just couldn't score in the red zone against them and Hooker had some uncharacteristic, unforced errors. Think he was seeing ghosts with the reputation of their defense.

We seem to have fixed the red zone defense problem this year as we are something like 18/21 touchdowns in the red zone this year and are 21/21 in scoring in the red zone.

Didn’t we have 2 trips to the RZ in the first quarter against UF (our first 2 drives) that ended with no points? Or am I misremembering?

Still though, we’ve been really good on O this year no doubt about that.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Didn’t we have 2 trips to the RZ in the first quarter against UF (our first 2 drives) that ended with no points? Or am I misremembering?

The play started outside of the red zone that resulted in a fumble. We kicked a field goal on the second trip.

Fant fumbled one. But they weren’t stopping us. We were stopping ourselves. Honestly, the game should have been a 14+ point win. We let them stay with us and make the score look better than what it was.

One of the great traditions in college football! Clemson takes a bus…
as i watched the intro to that game last saturday, i guess i never watched beginning to end, but thats literally what they do. no walk, no fan interaction...take a bus to the open end of the stadium and run down a hill.

now, i do like the howard's rock entrance. but i feel like they could make that a lot cooler up to that point. taking a bus to the stadium is just....meh.

Kentucky trying to convince themselves we’ve not beaten anybody sounds like us in years past trying to convince ourselves Florida hadn’t either.
But you missed the revelation! They LOST to an Ole Miss team who obliterated a Georgia Tech team who beat a Pitt team who LOST to us. Conclusion? They slaughter us. 🫠

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back