Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss St is starting to roll. They're gonna beat UK by 49.

true-its-true.gif

I just lived through

A cat 5 hurricane and pulled my dead neighbor from underneath his pull cage. Sorry for my grammar
damn

in regards to your Tillman question:
Heupel at his weekly press conference on Monday said Tillman was involved in a limited capacity for the team’s walk-through earlier that morning, but said his status for the LSU game would be determined throughout the rest of the week.

“Cedric did have surgery,” Heupel said. “The timeline – he did that, just had an opportunity to speed up the recovery process side of it. We’ll see where he’s at. He was limited, but moving around a little bit today. We’ll continue to see how it unfolds this week and see where we’re at.”

The game in Baton Rouge would come a little more than two weeks after Tillman reportedly underwent the procedure on his ankle, and his return will depend on how quickly he heals and how his recovery goes.
Said Heupel: “(He’s) got to be able to be a functional player and play at the level that we expect him to, that he wants to play at, too.”

I think the MO for this game is the same as potty and Florida. Don't make mistakes. They only reason either of those games weren't blow outs is because we liked ourselves.

I think LSU and Florida are comparable teams this year, though I do think LSU's defense is better than Florida's.

Will y have opportunities in this game to lead and probably extend that lead. Do it and put them to bed as earthy as we can.

We play clean, we win. And a fast start didn't guarantee anything. They don't quit. Cane back and should have gone to ot against FSU. Was down 13 to MSU and 17 to auburn.

So 60 minutes, and don't make mistakes.

the irony....:)

I just lived through

A cat 5 hurricane and pulled my dead neighbor from underneath his pull cage. Sorry for my grammar
Glitch meant no harm. He was joshing you. Right now, you probably don't feel much like laughing, but laughter carries us through some of our hardest times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back