Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol. Texas with the Quidditch championship, Texas Tech with wool judging and meal judging, Clemson with dairy tasting and the schools I've never heard of with dairy judging, Bollywood dance and what the hell is concrete canoe?

Chris Farley would approve of Dinghy Sailing.

Hopefully Tillman is a go for LSU, but I'd rather he wait if he's not 100% and be back for Bama.

Assuming he misses LSU and we pull off the W on the road and Hooker has another great game like he did against Florida it's going to strengthen his Heisman campaign. To have two great games against stout SEC opponents (one on the road) without your #1 WR, #chiefskiss

Straight from the teat! Hope you're doing alright. The footage I saw of flooding in the downtown part of St. Augustine was upsetting. We barely got anything here in Orange Park.
Thanks for asking. Yeah we are good. Big ole tree went down a little down the street but no flooding here. Swfl looks awful.

I just got into watching his podcast recently and he has me rolling sometimes.

Seems like he would be a blast to hang out with. Saw a podcast where someone said he looked like a potential suspect in any crime, especially gas station robbery, making meth or being a pedophile.

No, he is Cajun like my husband (or like someone said earlier ‘French Redneck’ )..the way he talks is how everybody talks… everything is fair game to be made fun of lol. they are deceptively smart people actually..the ‘padna’s, baw, etc crack me up I guess because I lived there 😂
I wasn’t referring to the accent. He didn’t seem to know who invited him to the game. There was some other stuff too. I didn’t think it was particularly funny, but was at least hoping that was an act.

I wasn’t referring to the accent. He didn’t seem to know who invited him to the game. There was some other stuff too. I didn’t think it was particularly funny, but was at least hoping that was an act.
Ummmkay lol He’s just being funny, but apparently you do not think it’s funny. 😆 That’s okay, we all like different things

Last edited:
Thanks for asking. Yeah we are good. Big ole tree went down a little down the street but no flooding here. Swfl looks awful.

Agreed. I feel awful for people down there. Just another reason why I would never live further south in FL. We still have potential risk of hurricanes but it's extremely rare to get much more than a little wind and rain. Any coastal areas further south or along the panhandle run the risk of total devastation in any given year.

Josh Dobbs gave him and/or his Tennessee fan buddy the invite. He plays up the stupidity for laughs but it comes across as very realistic.

I add a pinch of sugar to chili, I’m not sure why….my grandmother always did it 😂 some recipes that have been passed down are funny especially if handwritten, that’s why I hang on to them

Pinch of sugar helps to neutralize the bitterness of the tomato juice. At least that’s what my grandma told me. 😉

Looks kinda like the pic of the kidney stone that @peaygolf passed the other day.
Hahahahahah!

ace-frehley-the-tomorrow-show.gif

in the history of making a case for an argument, belief in the FF general consensus and 'ask a GA fan' have to be up there on the "worst all time" list.

How would you view the DBs since WM was hired? Not sure how anyone can put a positive spin on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back