Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turnage played CB at least 1 possession…..he was so out of position…… the staff jerked him off the field the very next play…. I don’t think we have anyone else close to being ready….. sucks about Burrell…. We really need him back.
The fact that you are saying we need Burrell back may be the saddest thing I’ve ever read. If that is really true, our current secondary must be the worst in Vol history. Sigh.

2. And I'm not even sorry about it. Buck Fama.

Winning that game at home.... With that crowd... The recruits...I think winning that game would do more for our program than just going to ATL.
If we can beat LSU, Neyland will be absolute fire. Only problem is there’s no way the SECorrupt will allow that game to be called fairly. I suggest everyone have your mustard and water bottles ready.

When dealing with people's children and children themselves , you might be surprised by how easy it is to offend them. Particularly during a very proud moment in their lives. Not that is matters, since you have no feelings.
Sounds like a them problem. 😴

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
It’s been mentioned several times on the Sports Animal that Rodriguez did something that is being covered up by Kentucky. Any idea what they are referring to?

Where do you want them sent?

To Theo Vonn and Arian Foster. All this love lately is making me cranky. Also might as well send some to all the Will Levis jock huggers and Greg Sankey is always a good candidate. Brett Favre seems pretty deserving but he would probably just think "well played".

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back