Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was he going to go? Not sure he was that highly desired.
I remember during our coaching search an irate Ole Miss fan calling in on 104.5 ‘the audacity that Tennessee thinks they can just take our coach’… I remember thinking ‘joke’s on you, padna’ …He’ll do them dirty too

I don’t know about y’all but I am ready for chili season. First pot should be coming in about a month, give or take.
I don’t wait for it to get cold. I make my first batch opening weekend of CFB and most Saturdays until football is over. End the evenings with a fire in the pit outside as well. My kids and I say it’s the season of F’s. Football, family, friends, food and fires.

Last edited:
I don’t wait for it to get cold. I make my first batch opening weekend of CFB and most Saturdays until football is over. End the evenings with a fire in the pit outside as well. My kids and I say it’s the season of F’s. Football, family, friends, food and fires.

7730CE8A-9055-4284-9E68-4D17A6D2AB41.png

Same here. Good times for sure…especially when our Vols are winning.

Good man. I made my first (giant) pot opening NFL weekend.

Lol I’ve had my fair share of that too. It doesn’t start with an F (although Fire is in the name) but you know what’s a much better tasting version?

JDTF%20Bottle%20shot%20on%20Black_2.jpg

It was still a ****** approach for a story in the middle of a season. If you want to run a story like that, even if it is true, better use something more than a bunch of anonymous sources. Im not surprised the backlash it got because of that.

In the end, it was true though. Timing was also wrong for the story. There’s a reason why AP and Hubbs and guys like that don’t speak on certain things until they know they can.

Yes, but when is the right time to be a whistleblower?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back