Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Lane lol.

You're literally coaching in a town with 27,000 people lol. Oxford has a METRO AREA of only 55k ffs...

Knoxville has a metro area pop of nearly 900k.

I don't even know how that place fills their stadium halfway. That place will always be a tease for him vs UT or USC...
I'm not sure what the definition for "Metro Area" is, but Oxford doesn't have it. You drive through the middle of nowhere, then you arrive in a quaint Mississippi town, then you're in the middle of nowhere again.

But, almost every family in the Delta and North MS are Ole Miss fans. They take the Saturday morning drive to games. Some crappie fish Enid, Grenada, or Sardis in the morning then hit the game in the afternoon.

My experience is Yankees love big cities and Southerners love their space.
That or all of their neighbors were from Chicago, Baltimore, New York, and Michigan and are insanely obnoxious and they had to move for their sanity (just purely hypothetical.. wink, wink).. Californians, ironically, we have found to not be that bad lol.. edit: Michigan guy was okay too lol.. all the rest could just drive their butts back.. this isn’t political, but I may be flirting here.. I’ll say no more lol

Last edited:
do you buy chance have like $6 million unread notifications? Don't lie, I'm getting ready to check. lol

That causes this issue as well as the double posts, most of the time.
Ahhhhhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! I knew it, I knew it, I knew it!! Unread notifications are destroying all that is good in life. I hope you Morans are happy!!

Stop David Ubben.

665683-54946a4496c644c996f3a139bd47d795.jpg

Remember that time our WR Coach left and instead of hiring one of the big names being floated around, Heupel just promoted an offensive analyst and negavols were all like, "Heupel sucks, he can't even get a WRC to come here" but the players were really excited and fans were just praying to God that Tillman would come back and save the WR room and Hooker would have just one person to throw to?

Yeah...that was awesome.
Screenshot_20220928-131347.png

38 in a few months...yeah I've tweaked my back before just reaching down to pull something out of a drawer...

Amazing how our bodies basically say "I'm done"

I really need to start doing a daily mobility workout of some sort.
I've been doing exercises for my back since I was 35, so for 40 years now. Every other day.

Using 2 hands would be a good start too haha. If Fant had his other arm wrapped around it, he likely protects it. No reason to be running through traffic and trailing defenders and not have 2 hands on it. You're a big TE...you're not outrunning these guys. At best curl around the ball and be a bowling ball. At worst, just go down.
If you go back and watch when he got it knocked out he was actually in the process of bringing his other arm up to use both to secure it, but it got pulled on by a defender.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Curious of your guys thoughts on Gibbs at Alabama and how’s been performing. I really wanted him to transfer here but stat-wise he’s not been that impressive

Curious of your guys thoughts on Gibbs at Alabama and how’s been performing. I really wanted him to transfer here but stat-wise he’s not been that impressive
From the little i've watched Bama it seems to me like he's a fantastic 3rd down back/pass catcher but they're using him as more of an every down back which i don't personally think suits his strengths.

Reactions: Captain Mitch
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back