Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see Bass is putting in work over on the UK football forum.

View attachment 495097

Who is that smooth brain? Gimmicky? There’s nothing gimmicky about lining up, spreading you out, and beating you with numbers, space and speed. No one has stopped this offense but us. @Bassmaster_Vol tell him/her to go touch grass.

1664322376887.jpeg

I have a lot of family who are Virginia Tech fans, and they all laughed when Hooker transferred here. A lot of "good luck with all that" going on.

So needless to say, him being this incredible has been one of the great joys of my life.
The only thing better than this is having a lot of in-laws that are VT fans haha. Which is my case. My brother in law text me after the game eating crow about Hooker coming here. It's fantastic!

Well. We won by 5 and we have 3 teams at least left on our schedule with MUCH better offenses than Florida.

We are a good team, regardless. But the team is fixing one position group away from a team that can play for championships. So... You know.. I hope the coaches don't pull a Butch Jones and say 9 wins is good enough.

Y’all realize that those teams have to stop our offense as well? Imagine game planning for our O. Every team we play has flaws but UGA has looked best for sure. All we gotta do is score 1 more point than other teams to win

I have a lot of family who are Virginia Tech fans, and they all laughed when Hooker transferred here. A lot of "good luck with all that" going on.

So needless to say, him being this incredible has been one of the great joys of my life.

Every get together I’d say “Hey, You got anymore QB’s that you could send our way?”.

Maybe an even bigger play (for Hendon) was just before that on 3rd down and 10. Small busted his blocking assignment and HH had to make a last second move to avoid the rusher up the middle and sling a dime on a rope to Fant, who makes up for his earlier fumble with a much needed possession catch.

Otherwise we're punting from our end zone with almost a minute left.

HUGE set of plays.

View attachment 494955
Yeah for those of you wanting Sampson to play, I wouldn’t think picking up pass protection should matter, because I am sure he can do at least as good if not better than Small. Sheesh what a wiff

Bagel sandwich over biscuit sandwich. Not even close. Biscuits are by far the worst of the breakfast bread options.

This is an all-time bad take. As a guy who loves lox on an everything I’m still real enough to admit it’s not as satisfying or delicious as a buttermilk biscuit slathered in sausage gravy.

This is an all-time bad take. As a guy who loves lox on an everything I’m still real enough to admit it’s not as satisfying or delicious as a buttermilk biscuit slathered in sausage gravy.
Lox & cream cheese bagel. . . just a step below caviar bagels. . . do you wear a tuxedo when you eat it or a hugh hefner style smoking jacket? 😆

I have parents who are both northerners and I spent most of my life in Florida. Biscuits and gravy wasn’t a thing for us. And we all know that Florida isn’t a part of the South even though it is the most southern state. Plenty of northern transplants with bagel places though.

Reactions: drvenner
I have parents who are both northerners and I spent most of my life in Florida. Biscuits and gravy wasn’t a thing for us. And we all know that Florida isn’t a part of the South even though it is the most southern state. Plenty of northern transplants with bagel places though.

Ignorantia juris non excusat

I thought I remembered watching Tuesday night football, college or pros. They not doing that anymore?
Usually it is MAC games. They start mid-season. SunBelt usually has Thursday night games
Edit: MAC Tuesday and Wednesday games start on Week 10.
A few SunBelt Wednesday and Thursday games starting Week 7

Last edited:
Let me start by saying John Adams is an idiot and I have no clue how he actually gets paid for the article he writes. Has anyone read his recent article about the sound system in Neyland? He quotes people who have written to him saying the sound system is way too loud and the flashing lights are too much. One of them said described it as being at a rock concert. Maybe there are some here on VN that feel that way but I feel that's what makes us special. If they want a more subtle game day experience maybe try becoming a Vandy fan. My argument would be that's probably one of the reasons they historically have very bad attendance (although they also stink).

But seriously are there a lot of people out there that feel this way? My biggest complaint about the gameday experience in Neyland has to do with the non-existent wifi and the terrible phone service due to the number of people. Every survey I get from UT I try to remind them that's it's 2022 and there is no reason for us to be lacking in this department.

Maybe it just rubbed me the wrong way. Can't wait until Adams and Kesling retire.
Adam’s is a Grade A Jackass

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back