Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
View attachment 494683

Look at the score and field position here. This is a situation that loses us so many UF games in the past. We either get tackled for a safety or go 3 and out, giving the Gators great field position and they score again to go up 21-10. From there, we fall apart.

Instead, we drove 99 yards and scored. Then we got the ball back to start the second half and scored again.
After that drive I knew something different was happening

No we didnt
Pretty sure the first time we did it was 2015 when they come to our house. They striped their stadium. Ours is setup for the checkerboard pattern so it just made sense.

Edit: dang how’d I forget the TBA checkering? I was at that game as a student. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Last edited:
View attachment 494683

Look at the score and field position here. This is a situation that loses us so many UF games in the past. We either get tackled for a safety or go 3 and out, giving the Gators great field position and they score again to go up 21-10. From there, we fall apart.

Instead, we drove 99 yards and scored. Then we got the ball back to start the second half and scored again.
It was really weird this season. I fully expected us to score and keep scoring no matter what Florida did. I haven’t felt that way about a game against them since….never?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back