Recruiting Forum Football Talk V

Status
Not open for further replies.
11 am in Baton Rouge is going to suck for everyone, but I hope it sucks for the LSU fans more and they don't show up. And I hope they have a tough game this weekend to further crush their fans' optimism.

I think it's great for Tennessee - our team practices earlier than most (9 am?). Playing a game at 11 am won't be that big of a deal for them.

@LadyVolette if you feel like you’re not one of the guys on here…yet and want a true volnation welcome….ask everyone “who is rod wilks” 👀😅😂

View attachment 494676
He was 2010ish player? I had a lot going on then, was a little out of the loop 😂.. I don’t have to be treated like one of the guys, I don’t guess 😂

I’d be curious to know how many balls AR completed into a tight window or to a covered receiver. He had wide open receivers for days in our zone coverage.

I get that, I meant more someone on here that is in the know with the program that has maybe heard if anyone got dinged up during the game... I am hoping 3 weeks will be enough for Tillman and Sampson.
Tillman had surgery I expect he is out till Bama.

View attachment 494683

Look at the score and field position here. This is a situation that loses us so many UF games in the past. We either get tackled for a safety or go 3 and out, giving the Gators great field position and they score again to go up 21-10. From there, we fall apart.

Instead, we drove 99 yards and scored. Then we got the ball back to start the second half and scored again.
Drive of the year so far..🙌🏈🍊

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back